HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Get ready for the album of 2004!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Get ready for the album of 2004! Reply with quote

The Ink is back!

[url=http://www.spasticink.com/cdrelease.html]http://www.spasticink.co m/cdrelease.html[/url]
live4metal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Get ready for the album of 2004! Reply with quote

NOT
Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Get ready for the album of 2004! Reply with quote

Say whatever you want, Spastic Ink owns all the bands in this forum.

BTW is just my imagination or this has really become the [b]HardBored[/b].
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Get ready for the album of 2004! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wyvern:

Not your imagination. Not much posting here it seems unless it is to insult Mijarra in the political forum. People should turn the insults around and start talking shit about metal instead[or be more productive and talk about some good metal].

I have some ideas for posts I've just been too lazy to post them, and I've been more busy than I was for months before this, since I finally have a job albeit a nearly worthless low paying one. I'm trying to get a second job. Then I will have even less time for the board.

Maybe I can think of some things to post while I am working so I will be less bored at my job.
Wyvern

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Get ready for the album of 2004! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
quote:
Originally posted by Wyvern:

Not your imagination. Not much posting here it seems unless it is to insult Mijarra in the political forum. People should turn the insults around and start talking shit about metal instead[or be more productive and talk about some good metal].

I have some ideas for posts I've just been too lazy to post them, and I've been more busy than I was for months before this, since I finally have a job albeit a nearly worthless low paying one. I'm trying to get a second job. Then I will have even less time for the board.

Maybe I can think of some things to post while I am working so I will be less bored at my job.

I hope you get a more deserving job Jake, you are good nice guy.
And you are right I should complaint less and put more threads on the board (although I doubt they're going to be received properly).
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: Get ready for the album of 2004! Reply with quote

Thanks for the wellwishes on the job.

Right now I'm working at the movie theatre which is good cause it's easy and they hired me instantly. It's bad cause the management sucks and they only pay me 6.15 an hour. I'm looking into working at a tower records or a guitar shop which would hopefully pay more money and be a little better with more to do and less management bullshit.

The other job I'm going into for an interview next friday is for an assistant teaching job or tutoring job. It wouldn't pay anything, but since I want to be a teacher, it would give me job experience which is very important.

So I'm going to have one job that pays[though very little] and another that doesn't pay but is a career move. I think it will work out alright.

How's school going for you Wyvern? I don't recall what it is you are studying.
Wyvern

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Get ready for the album of 2004! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake:

So I'm going to have one job that pays[though very little] and another that doesn't pay but is a career move. I think it will work out alright.

How's school going for you Wyvern? I don't recall what it is you are studying.

I agree with your assestment of the situation, it seems very mature to plan ahead in such a way, congratulations.

I'm finishing my goddamn thesis, so I hope to graduate in mid-May with my MS in Chemistry. Which is kind of problematic because Ayreon new album came out on May 25, so I wonder if I should stay some days after the graduation in order to get it before leaving for home [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: