HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Hope It Didn't!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by live4Metal:
It's called Neon God and is being released in 2 parts.Last I heard was an early October release for part 1.

Live....Part 1 is a late April release which of course we're already playing.

btw, I thought Helldorado was a good WASP sounding record.
live4metal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

I too had that 45 when it came out.That was B4 Capital Records signed them.Its been awhile,what was the B Side on that?
Maybe I heard Part 2 was for October,obviously it was'nt part 1.I would'nt know if Hard Radio was playing it or not since I have'nt listened since you became a pay to listen station.
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by live4Metal:
I would'nt know if Hard Radio was playing it or not since I have'nt listened since you became a pay to listen station.

Live...you are mistaken, we've never been a pay to listen station. Our modem stream has 1.5 minutes of ads in it each hour though.

Maybe a pay stream would be a good idea, who knows.

quote:
I too had that 45 when it came out.That was B4 Capital Records signed them.Its been awhile,what was the B Side on that?

Show No Mercy
live4metal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

Well I'll be damned brother! U see what that weed will do 2your brain.Stay off drugs kiddies.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:15 am    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

Stay off Pete Townshend's dick too. Just ask Blackie Lawless how uncomfortable being on it is.
The Dorf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

Dude, you have a right to your opinions towards WASP and Blackie, but all this crap about him being plugged by Pete Townsend is pretty damn juvenile.

And speaking of juvenile, even though I liked Helldorado, the lyrics were very juvenile.
Dillinger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by The Dorf:
Dude, you have a right to your opinions towards WASP and Blackie, but all this crap about him being plugged by Pete Townsend is pretty damn juvenile.

And speaking of juvenile, even though I liked Helldorado, the lyrics were very juvenile.

You can expect juvenile from someone who thinks Kiss and Guns and Roses are better than Iron Maiden, that Spinal Tap is noteworthy and that Maiden could even have many bands open for them that are better than they are, (except Bralalalala, of course)..usually people who think like someone named such as "collector of women," will tend to have sexual inneundos in everything they say and do, rather than listening to a real band-hence, Kiss and Spinal Tap.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

Look, you people are too harsh on this topic, and too down on its probabilities. Fact is, Pete Townshend would do Blackie Lawless in the ass if he got the chance.
The Dorf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

Did Pete tell u this himself? All your talking about Blackie kinda makes me think that YOU have some kind of fetish for him. I don't wanna elaborate any further because then I would be sinking to your level.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: