HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Hope It Didn't!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mijarra

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by CollectorOfWomen:

My response to this idiocy is to punish Blackie Lawless for it on the net. He knows it (yes folks, the artists read these boards) and hates my guts. He also knows that I will not stop until he gets back with Chris Holmes and Stet Howland, promises to never make another concept album, loses his beer gut, and stops sucking his pudgy cheeks in on album cover photos.

How does he know that? Because I have told him before.

Wow. Not since the days of Rattqueen have we seen someone here with a personal vendetta against an internationally famous artist. Well, best of luck to you COW. Whether your battle is real or otherwise, I hope you come out on top.
live4metal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

You're right,he does say that about every album.And time and time again I'm disapointed.Especially after a reunion with Chris Holmes only yielded Helldarodo,quite possibly the worst WASP album ever.
But I still hold out hope that he's got another classic in him.
And why rag on Crimson?He's done alot worse.
KFD for instance, Blackie's attempt at Marlyn Manson,one of the best you've heard?Give me a fukking break dude!
Like I said B4, The debut and Headless Children are the best WASP ever put out.Do U dispute that?
And please,don't talk smack to me cause ,"I'll chew you up and spit you out!"
Jim McCormick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:17 am    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

"My response to this idiocy is to punish Blackie Lawless for it on the net. He knows it (yes folks, the artists read these boards) and hates my guts. He also knows that I will not stop until he gets back with Chris Holmes and Stet Howland, promises to never make another concept album, loses his beer gut, and stops sucking his pudgy cheeks in on album cover photos.

How does he know that? Because I have told him before." -Collector of Women

Laugh my ass off! New heights of illusion of delusion. What's wrong, the girls don't like you anymore! Blackie tell them your hung like a Sparrow??? [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
MAIDENFAN

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

Hey COW don't mess with live4metal he's right. The first one and the headless children are the best wasp albums and i would even throw inside the electric circus in their as well. Wasp is my second favorite band. Live and in the raw is my second favorite live album ever. It only stands after the legendary Live after death. I really hope the new wasp is good and i would like to see chris holmes back in the band. When is the new cd coming out?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

live4Metal, what you say about KFD is clueless. First, from a technology standpoint alone, it is a landmark record. I have substantial MIDI programming and mixing experience, and I can tell you that the job done to merge metal with industrial on KFD crushes anything Marilyn Manson ever dreamed of.

And so does the writing. "Kill your Pretty Face," and "The Horror," are incredible songs.

So why do I f*ck with Blackie Lawless like this (his real name is Steve Brown, BTW.) Because I respect his talent, and am pissed off every time he wastes it, takes my money, and tells me the crap I just bought is his best record ever.
live4metal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

It's called Neon God and is being released in 2 parts.Last I heard was an early October release for part 1.
Inside The Electric Circus is also a favorite of mine.I've got the remasters with the bonus trax and they rule!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

By the way, live4Metal is right: Helldorado is complete crap. At the time, Blackie was behind a big marketing push for it, comparing it to the W.A.S.P. debut in quality and style.

Blackie, you have no integrity of any kind. Even worse, you are ripping off metalheads. Which puts you below Britney Spears, who is ripping off mall rats and techno wannabes. That, I don't care about. She is an idiot, and so are they. You, on the other hand, have no excuse.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

Aside from Blackie's vox and a few songs,I never much cared for WASP myself. I always thought they had potential though.
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: I Hope It Didn't! Reply with quote

Hmmm....I thought Blackie's real name was Guzman.

I still have the F**k Like A Beast 45rpm test pressing from Music For Nations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: