HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Site Updated

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Subtraction

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 11:15 pm    Post subject: My Site Updated Reply with quote

I just thought I would let you guys know. If you like half naked pinup comic book (eh-hem, graphic novel) chicks, then you will love this stiff...I mean stuff! Check out my pinup work at
[url=http://www.selinasilvas.com]www.selinasilvas.com[/url]

Oh yeah, and tell your friends!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
iwarrior

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 11:24 pm    Post subject: My Site Updated Reply with quote

I checked it out and all I can say is YOWZA!!!
Icarus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:56 am    Post subject: My Site Updated Reply with quote

Nice stuff! I like the B&W pencil drawing of Laura Croft. It kind of reminds me of Gen 13's Fairchild character.

I notice you have somewhat of a bondage thing going on with cat woman. Do I sense some hidden desires?
[img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 2:44 pm    Post subject: My Site Updated Reply with quote

I especially loved the gothic chick in knee-length boots. Always had a thing for that.
Subtraction

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:17 pm    Post subject: My Site Updated Reply with quote

quote:
I notice you have somewhat of a bondage thing going on with cat woman. Do I sense some hidden desires?

hehe, ther're not hidden hehehe [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

quote:
I especially loved the gothic chick in knee-length boots. Always had a thing for that.
I sold that peice to someone who told me they were getting a tattoo of it, which I think is very cool.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 6:23 am    Post subject: My Site Updated Reply with quote

Keep up the good work [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
christopher_r17

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 8:10 am    Post subject: My Site Updated Reply with quote

great stuff- it is nice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: