HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Contemplating over old times.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crusader

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:45 pm    Post subject: Contemplating over old times. Reply with quote

I've never been much of a poster/topic writer, but I've been with this board since late '98. As time has gone by, I've seen fewer and fewer of the "old" Hard Boardians on here. How many are left besides me from those early days, I wonder? The ones coming to mind who were contemporary with me in joining this board are Leviathan, Nitro4040, Anamal, and perhaps even Fatalcharm. Anyone remember NotMan, Shir Tehilla, Akira, and ohters.
Templar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 7:20 pm    Post subject: Contemplating over old times. Reply with quote

I remember NotMan... the others you mention must have been gone by the time I got here. And what ever happened to SunKingHono?
Jake

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 11:33 pm    Post subject: Contemplating over old times. Reply with quote

I'm always one of the guys forgotten when people make those lists. But I was around back then and I'm still here. Psycher stopped in recently, but where are Sublimeserpent(from maybe a little later), and some of the other guys? that's a good question.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 5:53 pm    Post subject: Contemplating over old times. Reply with quote

And don't forget the ones we want to forget . . .
Swidman

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 7:45 am    Post subject: Contemplating over old times. Reply with quote

I do more lurking lately. Every once in a while I feel the need to make a comment. I've been really busy with a new job, new home and not much time for the internet.

Gotta work on that last one. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Swidman

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 7:47 am    Post subject: Contemplating over old times. Reply with quote

WTF with only two guitar rating??? I guess I don't post often enough to get the five guitar rating.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 1:22 pm    Post subject: Contemplating over old times. Reply with quote

Hey Swidman,I just gave ya a vote! I haven't been on this board long,but I'm wondering,who was the worst poster ever? Were there any really obnoxious,stupid,or weird ones on here in the past? Does anyone want to say?
Templar

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 5:35 pm    Post subject: Contemplating over old times. Reply with quote

Most people would probably say Marillionfan/Godof80s, and he was pretty bad, but Rattqueen gets my vote since she actually went so far as to privately e-mail people nasty messages and sort of cyber-stalked at least one person here. I think she was booted because of that.
Crusader

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 5:16 am    Post subject: Contemplating over old times. Reply with quote

Worst ever to grace the Hard Board: Piranha and cohorts, most definitely.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: