HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can you imagine being me?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 12:44 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

Rattqueen was nothing but a blind worshipper of Stephen Pearcy. What the hell does that have to do with this? The fact of the matter is that you are not acting like metal fans, you are acting like proud and stubborn musicians fighting for a postion on a stage somewhere. ANY band has a right, if they are good enough, to be appreciated on face level. They do not have to walk the streets for me. I only want their musicianship. THE BAND OWES ME NOTHING BUT THE MUSIC! That is it. I am not here to torture a good band. I am not in a position to do them a favor. They are doing me a favor by being so great at what they do. You know, when the inventors in any field have the invention, they got more power than you. Just accept it. You will all be proven fools by me in a very short time and I will use these conversations against the false fans of metal who embrace the hard radio discussion forums.
Rockangel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 12:49 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

And you called me a power monger. I think you have a difficult time knowing the definition of certian words and phrases such as "pro" and "power monger" and "sadist." I mean where did you get that!! False metal fan? So if people don't love your band they are false? Here's another word for ya, you show all signs of being a megalomaniac.

Remember a band can be the greatest the world will ever know, but if they don't make an effort to promote themselves in the beginning, then they will forever play great tunes in the basement of the lead guitarists home.
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 1:12 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rockangel:
And you called me a power monger. I think you have a difficult time knowing the definition of certian words and phrases such as "pro" and "power monger" and "sadist." I mean where did you get that!! False metal fan? So if people don't love your band they are false? Here's another word for ya, you show all signs of being a megalomaniac.

Remember a band can be the greatest the world will ever know, but if they don't make an effort to promote themselves in the beginning, then they will forever play great tunes in the basement of the lead guitarists home.

I am speaking on behalf of the manner I feel ANY GREAT BAND should be treated, new or old, not just Bralalalala. You don't call me getting on here and talking with you an effort? Being prepeared to play shows that cover costs when the concerts are full as frequently as possible? I think you should write up a list what you would like the world's best new bands to do for you, outside of play great music. I'd like to see that. So far, we have, "walk the streets," "go through some shit,"
"demand notice, don't expect to be discovered (apprectiated)", "become a marketing firm." What else shall I do for you, thine almighty Rockangel?!!
Rockangel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 5:35 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

Boy you are way off. I didn't ever say do it for me. I said quite clearly one should do it for their music. You promote not for any supposed fans. You do it for youself your music and the members of your band.

I never said get out there on that street corner for me. I don't care if any given band makes it or not. Thats up to them. You really are totally lost. You have an incredable talent for missing the whole point.
JesseR72

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 6:02 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rockangel:
You have an incredable talent for missing the whole point.

He certainly does! lol
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 6:06 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

Yeah, I miss the point of "taking shit" in order to rock, to be heard, to do anything really, completely. I'm so stumpted by genuine appreciation for the arts, stimulation, growth and that part of things. I think it is called, work smarter, not harder or something like that. Yes, I am into the smart stuff, efficiency, clarity, quality, etc...I just refuse to take verbatim shit from anybody, I suck. I'm lazy, a loser and perversely joyous.
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 11:20 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bralalalala:
Yeah, I miss the point of "taking shit" in order to rock, to be heard, to do anything really, completely. I'm so stumpted by genuine appreciation for the arts, stimulation, growth and that part of things. I think it is called, work smarter, not harder or something like that. Yes, I am into the smart stuff, efficiency, clarity, quality, etc...I just refuse to take verbatim shit from anybody, I suck. I'm lazy, a loser and perversely joyous.

You don't come across as joyous at all.
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 11:28 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

Yeah but like Rattqueen it will probably return again [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
THRASHCRAZED

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 11:57 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

Yeah, but enuff znuff, this seems like it could continue til' the end of time. Way too much attention paid forth to somebody who likes wearing dresses and puts on makeup for kicks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: