HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can you imagine being me?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 12:18 am    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rockangel:
Haha... are you on something tonight? Nothing your typing makes sense. Like broken thoughts. You don't want people to talk to you or about you here anymore? Then stop posting. If you post on a public board and act the bonehead and egomaniac expect people to screw with you. If you hate the way your treated then change what makes people treat you like that. Otherwise you are the one who has to deal with human nature and our need to screw with those who think they are better than everyone else.

You get treated the way you treat others Brala. And face it you haven't been the most articulate or personable guy around.

You don't like it? Then YOU go, because I promise you keep posting on a public board and you will continue to get feedback wanted or not.

Personally I think you eat this crap up. You love having people talk about you. Thats what drama queens do. If you didn't like it you'd be gone already. You never post about anything but your band and your life and your baggage. Don't you listen to other bands? Don't you have opinions on the other topics found here? I've never seen you post on anything but you.

On something? Uh, a bed? Hey, but wait a second. Why, you know, I'm beginning to think there is no end to the misunderstandings between us. It doesn't make any sense what you say. I get a guaranteed response for acting like a fool? Does that mean my cd is a guaranteed buy too? I mean, unless YOU are getting off, why talk to me? I mean, I have my reasons for being here, yea. I got a band, I wanna party with it, with people. You know, I rock. As far as posting on other things, I did trash Ozzy a few times. I was hoping to gain industry brownie points with that one, but I don't think it worked out too well..Ha, no I don't care about that. I'm just teasing. I really don't like too many new bands is my problem. I like the 1984 stuff, I mean the bands out in that year. They were pretty cool. So, when ppl talk about new bands, I am frustrated to talk. I like one Pantera reccord, one Machine Head one, little stuff here in there, but I am basically 1984, prefer it I mean.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 7:48 am    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

He's just a BITTER transvestite(sax kicks in) from Transsexual,Transylvaniaaaaa!

Sorry to break out into song there,but I couldn't resist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: