HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can you imagine being me?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:34 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

Braha - can you say bitter?

No matter what the career, you've got to start at the bottom and take a huge heaping helping of shit before you get to an established point in your career.

Part of getting there has to do with your attitude. Trade the bitterness for a positive outlook. If you treat people with respect and you work your ass off for it, it will happen.

Life isn't easy and neither is obtaining your goals.
Gaesatae

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 8:52 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

Hello all.
I am a new member. I've been cruising the boards since they went up. This topic piqued my interest, so I had to respond.

On first impression, bralalalala seemed to be whining "Why doesn't anyone realize I am a Great Musician and Artist?" It's great to have confidence in yourself. If you have to tell others how great you are, you aren't that great.
I'm glad he defends his point, but it's a lost cause.

Fans like music, not causes. They may join a cause if the music is important enough. So I listened to your music: It's competant, but not mindblowing. No club takes a band on face value. I play in a band and we had a bad experience with a techno band that was referred to us as really good. Earn your fans from the bottom and you have them for life.

Anyway I went for too long. Thanks for reading this.
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 12:24 am    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

I'm gonna quote Rob Halford. "You don't know what it's like!" Why not stop talking to me like I am some garage artist who has done nothing and been nowhere. Learn to read. I am not everybody, nobody is. Get the facts and examine them. THEN, come with your surely premeditated snippy little comments. Talk to ME dammit, not the whole freaking world! I'm not here to tell you to feel sorry for me for being especially attacked for my attire, even though I most certainly am!Acknowledge this matter as important to the real reason why you may not have heard of the music before reaching this page or not. Tell me why and be prepared to debate if you are so bold. That's all! I am also not here just to tell you, "Hey, I'm great!" I have done nothing more than converse and give facts about the great reviews this band has received, which FAR exceeds that of any poorly distributed band. In that process of question and answer, your concerns, not mine, have been on the front burner in my view. This whole dialogue started in response to the concerns of others, wherein I created this as a response. I wait for your comment, then I reply. It is called conversation, a term some of you may be vaguely familiar with? Now, however, if when all is said and done you insist that I am here to merely verify that I am indeed great, then so be it! Thanks yet again for calling me great! Hahahah
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 1:14 am    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by HeatherMetal:
Braha - can you say bitter?

No matter what the career, you've got to start at the bottom and take a huge heaping helping of shit before you get to an established point in your career.

Part of getting there has to do with your attitude. Trade the bitterness for a positive outlook. If you treat people with respect and you work your ass off for it, it will happen.

Life isn't easy and neither is obtaining your goals.

Lol. You know the most popular artists are always the most scorned. I suspect that says really great things for my future judging from what I read here!
Randy666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 11:01 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

Okay, I bit. I went to your web site and followed the links to the songs. Absolute shit. You may have recorded this crap at the best studio in Hollywood but two things are obvious..

A. Your producer sucks, from your egotistical rantings it's my guess that the CD is self produced.

B. You material is beyond weak. You think this is major label stuff? Pull your head out of your poor poor pitiful me ass and find someone who can write songs...and then find a singer who can sing them.
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 11:16 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Randy666:
Okay, I bit. I went to your web site and followed the links to the songs. Absolute shit. You may have recorded this crap at the best studio in Hollywood but two things are obvious..

A. Your producer sucks, from your egotistical rantings it's my guess that the CD is self produced.

B. You material is beyond weak. You think this is major label stuff? Pull your head out of your poor poor pitiful me ass and find someone who can write songs...and then find a singer who can sing them.

666? Like satan? COOL! You sound upset. Hey, don't worry. It's just a band!
Rockangel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 11:47 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

Taking it one sentance at a time here...

"Lol. You know the most popular artists are always the most scorned."

What do mean like we scorn Briteny Spears and Backstreet boys? So you put yourself in that grouping? hehe

"I suspect that says really great things for my future judging from what I read here!"

I thought you said you were already hot? The record lables just persecuted you. What do you mean your future? You have implied your future is now.

Well, it had been several months so I hopped back by your site. After reading through it again I've decided that you really did put this band together as a joke. That isn't meant as an insult either. It's just some of the phrases you use make it seem like your making jabs at your own band to. Kinda making fun of the very attitude you throw about here. Examples:

"So find out why BRALALALALA evades the issues."

Reading your posts here your image is all about issues. Such as persecution, being mistreated and not respected.

"You can check out "Bralalalala Songs" and sample the worlds best band according to itself,"

I was rolling. Of course I get it now. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] You are a gag band with moderate talent. You want the world to dislike you, and laugh about the whole thing. Cute. Thats why the pretend massive ego.

Anyway good gimmik. At least you have a hobbie. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 11:56 pm    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rockangel:
Taking it one sentance at a time here...

"Lol. You know the most popular artists are always the most scorned."

What do mean like we scorn Briteny Spears and Backstreet boys? So you put yourself in that grouping? hehe

"I suspect that says really great things for my future judging from what I read here!"

I thought you said you were already hot? The record lables just persecuted you. What do you mean your future? You have implied your future is now.

Well, it had been several months so I hopped back by your site. After reading through it again I've decided that you really did put this band together as a joke. That isn't meant as an insult either. It's just some of the phrases you use make it seem like your making jabs at your own band to. Kinda making fun of the very attitude you throw about here. Examples:

"So find out why BRALALALALA evades the issues."

Reading your posts here your image is all about issues. Such as persecution, being mistreated and not respected.

"You can check out "Bralalalala Songs" and sample the worlds best band according to itself,"

I was rolling. Of course I get it now. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] You are a gag band with moderate talent. You want the world to dislike you, and laugh about the whole thing. Cute. Thats why the pretend massive ego.

Anyway good gimmik. At least you have a hobbie. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Now, if you could please stop talking to me, I will be able to exit this page from which I am so loathed. Can't you just not talk aboout me anymore? It isn't good for the serious things in the world. So, I got moderate talent. Moderation is pretty good when you realize excess can be destructive. Yeah, you got it, see. I am a fool who doesn't know what I am talking about, that is except if you start up with something, then I won't stop! To be fair though it makes a damn good record. I don't bother dissing Britney Spears though cuzz I don't care enough. See, I know you love me when you give me pain.
Rockangel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 12:05 am    Post subject: Can you imagine being me? Reply with quote

Haha... are you on something tonight? Nothing your typing makes sense. Like broken thoughts. You don't want people to talk to you or about you here anymore? Then stop posting. If you post on a public board and act the bonehead and egomaniac expect people to screw with you. If you hate the way your treated then change what makes people treat you like that. Otherwise you are the one who has to deal with human nature and our need to screw with those who think they are better than everyone else.

You get treated the way you treat others Brala. And face it you haven't been the most articulate or personable guy around.

You don't like it? Then YOU go, because I promise you keep posting on a public board and you will continue to get feedback wanted or not.

Personally I think you eat this crap up. You love having people talk about you. Thats what drama queens do. If you didn't like it you'd be gone already. You never post about anything but your band and your life and your baggage. Don't you listen to other bands? Don't you have opinions on the other topics found here? I've never seen you post on anything but you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: