HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Music+chow
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 1:10 pm    Post subject: Music+chow Reply with quote

Anyways, it's been confusing as hell attempting to talk about bralalalala music on this board, so i hope you all enjoy the ride, the trip, whatever the hell you are on. i planned on leaving before when i was suddenly attacked unexpectedly about non music subject matter, forcing me to stay further and fix the problem. i don't want to come back, EVER. though, i do think rockangel is cool and tyorranorabbit turned out better than expected...mostly people thinking about feeling gay or having sex when i am presented, which i find extremely obnoxious and lame, has left me building my fortunes to create my indie music empire, which of course will sell whether some of you like it or not. i would have liked to have had more fun that i did, but i couldn't. i don't care whatever is written here or what is says. i made my points as best i could. im done. bye now
Lars37

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 1:34 pm    Post subject: Music+chow Reply with quote

Goodbye, good luck, good riddance.
You added nothing, and I won't miss you.
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 1:34 pm    Post subject: Music+chow Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bralalalala:
tyorranorabbit turned out better than expected...

Thanks, I think.

But you can only say goodbye so many times before we reach the inevitable conclusion that you're really That80'sGuy.
Lars37

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 1:43 pm    Post subject: Music+chow Reply with quote

Or RattQueen - I started to see so much delusion and doublespeak that I convinced myself that Bralalalaless was actually RQ with a few pictures of some random guy in a dress.

To the tune of "deck the halls":

Here it comes with awful music
Bralalalala la la la laaaaaaaa
Posts are tired and confusing
Bralalalala la la la laaaaaaaa
Don we now our gay apparel ( still fits, I think )
Bralalalalala la la laaaaaaaaaaaa
A thousand times of saying "farewell"
Bralalalala la la LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 2:05 pm    Post subject: Music+chow Reply with quote

Say hi to Rattqueen [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

And its CIAO not CHOW [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
Rockangel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 3:00 pm    Post subject: Music+chow Reply with quote

?!! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I did try to kep the debates relevent. Good luck Brala. At least I can honestly say you have the ego and self esteem to keep at it.
JesseR72

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 4:34 pm    Post subject: Music+chow Reply with quote

Is Blalala really leaving? Didn't he say that a week ago? I gave up trying to talk sense to him anyway. For the record, I never did listen to Brala...'s music, but I never slammed the music either...or the dress. My ears are usually open for any new and/or different music that I hear about or is recommended to me, but I usually turn a deaf ear to bands that people tell me are "the best" or in this case "most original", especially when the person telling me this is IN THE BAND! I know almost everyone else hear did listen to Bralelujah's music, but I'm not going to! It has nothing to do with his dress either (I didn't even now he wore women's clothes until after I'd had an arguement with him), it has everything to do with his attitude, his self-importance, his arrogance, his name calling (for someone who didn't like being called a cross-dressing sodomite, he sure had the names for anyone who disagreed with him!), his hypocracy (again, for someone who wanted people to respect his views, he sure didn't respect anyone elses!).
So, I'm glad he's gone, but I wish him good luck in his music career. I really do, more power to the prick. I'll never buy into his music, but I don't buy into U2's music either and they're doing ok! Another thing for the record:Braladudaday's threads and posts always were amusing, if not befuddling! The past week or two though was a bit too much, I was going to suggest a forum for Brala posts only and call it the Bralaland forum!
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 9:57 pm    Post subject: Music+chow Reply with quote

He's back [img]images/smiles/icon_redface.gif[/img]
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:08 am    Post subject: Music+chow Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by JesseR72:
Is Blalala really leaving? Didn't he say that a week ago? I gave up trying to talk sense to him anyway. For the record, I never did listen to Brala...'s music, but I never slammed the music either...or the dress. My ears are usually open for any new and/or different music that I hear about or is recommended to me, but I usually turn a deaf ear to bands that people tell me are "the best" or in this case "most original", especially when the person telling me this is IN THE BAND! I know almost everyone else hear did listen to Bralelujah's music, but I'm not going to! It has nothing to do with his dress either (I didn't even now he wore women's clothes until after I'd had an arguement with him), it has everything to do with his attitude, his self-importance, his arrogance, his name calling (for someone who didn't like being called a cross-dressing sodomite, he sure had the names for anyone who disagreed with him!), his hypocracy (again, for someone who wanted people to respect his views, he sure didn't respect anyone elses!).
So, I'm glad he's gone, but I wish him good luck in his music career. I really do, more power to the prick. I'll never buy into his music, but I don't buy into U2's music either and they're doing ok! Another thing for the record:Braladudaday's threads and posts always were amusing, if not befuddling! The past week or two though was a bit too much, I was going to suggest a forum for Brala posts only and call it the Bralaland forum!

That's a pretty good Bralalalala imitation right there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: