HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The extermination of jews, races, and other classified peop
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Templar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 12:52 pm    Post subject: The extermination of jews, races, and other classified peop Reply with quote

Totenkopf, let's presume that we live in a nihilistic society (I get the impression that you think humanity is slowly but inexorably heading in that direction, anyway). You say that you believe in laws, as long as they're based on logic and not superstition or sentimentality. What kind of laws do you think would be proper, then, and what kind would be improper? More importantly, what would we do with convicted criminals?
Totenkopf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 4:19 pm    Post subject: The extermination of jews, races, and other classified peop Reply with quote

In truth, most of our current laws make logical sense, even if many of them were enacted out of empty moralism rather than careful thought. Some of our laws (particularly drug law) would go if it were ever examined logically rather than emotionally. I definitely think a logical, empirical reexamination of criminal punishment is in order, as obviously what we do now doesn't work.
Templar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 5:14 pm    Post subject: The extermination of jews, races, and other classified peop Reply with quote

Wouldn't you say that imprisonment is pretty illogical? It makes more economic sense to enslave wrongdoers and make them work for society's benefit, rather than society having to pay to simply incarcerate them. That, or just kill them, or mutilate them in such a way that they can't commit the same crime again. For example, I'm pretty sure that in Saudi Arabia nobody ever gets caught for burglary three times. Two times maybe, but not three.
live4metal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 8:15 pm    Post subject: The extermination of jews, races, and other classified peop Reply with quote

"Fuk the world,for all it's worth,every inch of planet Earth,fuk myself,don't leave me out,but don't get involved,don't corner me."
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 1:34 am    Post subject: The extermination of jews, races, and other classified peop Reply with quote

It is the transformation I wish to see. I wonder if I will ever see the day when I will not be continuously dropped from major label negotiations, which are in effect soley because of the music, yet which are dropped merely because I dress different, the day when I come to tell the fans of music what has happened and they actually believe it, rather than deny it, bash and name call for the same reasons I was dropped. Ah yes, a day of mutual respect as opposed to mutual disrespect. It could be the day when we celebrate our humanity. It could be a day when America and the world really will be something other than a roller derby. Despite the rumors, these are the obscure things I truly wish to see, far more than playing to a crowd of bigots. The fact is, humanity resides in a useless war about the petty diversities within its own species, to the point of endangering its entire existence, as it has done for thousands of years. Nothing has changed, outside of that the weapons of war are more dangerous than ever before. Good luck, and may the force, er peace, be with you.
Bralalalala
Bralalalala.com
Totenkopf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 2:50 pm    Post subject: The extermination of jews, races, and other classified peop Reply with quote

It has nothing to do with your dress. The major labels simply won't sign a thrash band, and they haven't been willing to do so for a dozen years or more.
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 5:00 pm    Post subject: The extermination of jews, races, and other classified peop Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Totenkopf:
It has nothing to do with your dress. The major labels simply won't sign a thrash band, and they haven't been willing to do so for a dozen years or more.

For the record, the music you listen to stinks.
Totenkopf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:34 pm    Post subject: The extermination of jews, races, and other classified peop Reply with quote

Actually, the music I listen to is OBJECTIVELY awsome. Of course, you are too stupid to recognize that. After all, you are the douche who thinks your third rate GENERIC thrash act is the "most original" metal band in the world.
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:50 pm    Post subject: The extermination of jews, races, and other classified peop Reply with quote

it seems this topic has obviously run its course.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: