HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time to vent
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:14 pm    Post subject: Time to vent Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
I still have yet to get a grasp on [i]Lesbo-metal[/i] and it's roots and meanings. Not even [i]dead livestock metall[/i] is fully comprehendible to me so, I don't really think I can handle another facet of metal at this point so [i]gay metal[/i] will have to go.

Y'know what I think has potential? Erectile Dysfunction metal.
Rockangel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:26 pm    Post subject: Time to vent Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by PaulEMoz:
Hard to know exactly who Exclusively Metal is, other than it must be someone that has been on this board under another name in the past. Whatever, I guarantee that he/she is sitting there, pissing themselves laughing as they type out each post, and wondering just who will believe and take seriously the made up rubbish that they post. I ain't one of them.

I'm pretty sure I am laughing as hard as they are. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Even though mostly EM is just sick in a sad way.
Exclusively Metal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 4:45 pm    Post subject: Time to vent Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by PaulEMoz:
Hard to know exactly who Exclusively Metal is, other than it must be someone that has been on this board under another name in the past. Whatever, I guarantee that he/she is sitting there, pissing themselves laughing as they type out each post, and wondering just who will believe and take seriously the made up rubbish that they post. I ain't one of them.

I just fell in love with your strong, stern persona. It is very appealing to me. Just wondering, do you have a rugged beard? Are you a mechanic? Whatever, you sound like a serious man and I like that. I would love to meet up sometime
PaulEMoz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 4:56 pm    Post subject: Time to vent Reply with quote

Sorry, LA's a bit far away for me. Also, I like married life a litle too much to have a gay bit on the side. Might I suggest you go on a trip trekking across the Alps or somewhere? There you will find many a rugged, bearded man, and what's more they will be wearing leather shorts. Could be right up your alley, so to speak.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mijarra

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 5:51 pm    Post subject: Time to vent Reply with quote

I don't know why I am even asking this, but here I go. Why would a gay band want to market themselves as gay anyway? Why can't they just be a metal band? I am not saying they shoud hide the fact that they are gay, but maybe if they didn't make such a big deal out of it they wouldn't have so many problems. It's one thing to expect people to accept your way of life. That's only fair. But it's another thing altogether to expect people to embrace it. (And please, no gay comments about embracing things or me or gerbils or whatever)

That is, if these bands exist at all. With all the metal knowledge on this board I would think someone would have heard of the Atomic Sword Swallowers, or whatever the heck you said.
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 11:02 pm    Post subject: Time to vent Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bralalalala:

Even if my band never makes it anywhere with Tyorannorabbit(no you weren't the reason for my post but I was really hurt you want to pour evil things into my sweater. lol),

Uh...where do you plan on going with me, and what did I try to pour down your sweater?
Icarus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 11:10 pm    Post subject: Time to vent Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannorabbit:
quote:
Originally posted by Bralalalala:

Even if my band never makes it anywhere with Tyorannorabbit(no you weren't the reason for my post but I was really hurt you want to pour evil things into my sweater. lol),

Uh...where do you plan on going with me, and what did I try to pour down your sweater?
LOL, holy crap I can't stop laughing.
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 11:54 pm    Post subject: Time to vent Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mijarra:
I don't know why I am even asking this, but here I go. Why would a gay band want to market themselves as gay anyway? Why can't they just be a metal band? I am not saying they shoud hide the fact that they are gay, but maybe if they didn't make such a big deal out of it they wouldn't have so many problems. It's one thing to expect people to accept your way of life. That's only fair. But it's another thing altogether to expect people to embrace it. (And please, no gay comments about embracing things or me or gerbils or whatever)

That is, if these bands exist at all. With all the metal knowledge on this board I would think someone would have heard of the Atomic Sword Swallowers, or whatever the heck you said.

I totally agree with you. I have been pissed that exclusively has been tampering here. One day soon, maybe people will discuss this band on their own in the music sections of the hardboard. Actaully, I have almost ZERO gay lyrics on my cd, partially because I'm not exactly gay, partially because I don't find sexual lyrics too stimulating. Although it is clear from occasional parts I have gender issues. As for making a big deal about being gay therefore, I never did, except by picturing myself on my cd cover. It is others who have, and I have accepted it as fact.
The lyrics on my cd cover a wide range of topics. Look for a cd review of Bralalalala in the Throat Culture mag just released. I thank you for giving a serious reply to the subject.

"analytic anti life forces make required lies, analytic thought contamination, so we must ask why" - the present is the mean
LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 8:08 pm    Post subject: Time to vent Reply with quote

heehee [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: