HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vanilla Coke
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 11:03 pm    Post subject: Vanilla Coke Reply with quote

jsut tried a few cans and its not that bad. It tastes a bit flatter then normal coke, but the bubbles have more the vanilla taste than the soda does...not too bad though!!

anyone know what ever happened to Crystal Pepsi?
I actually liked that stuff alot!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
The Dorf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 5:29 pm    Post subject: Vanilla Coke Reply with quote

I didn't like it at first, but it kinda grew on me. I took a 12 pack of it camping over the weekend, ended up almost drinking the whole thing.

If there is any one new soda out there that I don't like, it's that Mountain Dew Code Red - tastes like carbonated fruit punch. Anybody else out there like it?

As for Crystal Pepsi, it probably sold so bad that they discontinued it. At least that's my guess.
nuclear_x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:38 pm    Post subject: Vanilla Coke Reply with quote

to me vanilla coke is like nu-metal
Mayhem62

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 9:01 pm    Post subject: Vanilla Coke Reply with quote

Vanilla Coke is alright, kinda leaves a weird aftertaste.

Mountain Dew Code Red - Love this stuff. If I forget to make my coffee in the mornings, I'll stop by the conveince store and pick up one of these.

Usually stay away from Pepsi products except for the Mountain Dew drinks.
Micaria

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:03 pm    Post subject: Vanilla Coke Reply with quote

I loved Crystal Pepsi, and I wish that they would bring it back... Someone tried to tell me that Pepsi Twist was the same as Crystal Pepsi, but I beg to differ... Crystal Pepsi tasted better and was clear lol!
Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 11:17 pm    Post subject: Vanilla Coke Reply with quote

How can any soda be bad? I mean, its like the nectar of the Gods!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Butchman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 4:37 am    Post subject: Vanilla Coke Reply with quote

Vanilla Coke isn't that great. Tastes like Cream Soda Lite.

Code Red is awesome, tastes like a Shirley Temple (remember those?) and keeps you going for hours.

Crystal Pepsi was discontinued due to lack of consumer demand.

Pepsi is coming out with Pepsi Blue, which is you guessed it, Blue. It will be a fruit flavored cola and was supposed to be on the market before the summer's end.
The Dorf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 3:55 pm    Post subject: Vanilla Coke Reply with quote

Speaking of Dr. Pepper, I saw a Dr. Pepper product in the store the other day called Red Fusion. I'm guessing it's new. Anybody else seen it yet?
Desslar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 6:01 pm    Post subject: Vanilla Coke Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Take_Off_You_Hoser:
How can any soda be bad? I mean, its like the nectar of the Gods!

Dude, you took the words right out of my mouth. That said, there actually a lot of crappy drinks out there, mostly store brands.

I wasn't too impressed with Vanilla Coke, and it doesn't seem to be selling very well either. It just tastes kind of bland. I prefer regular A&W Cream soda.

If you're a real soda connoisseur, then Japan is a good place to be. You can find any and all imaginable flavors (well, except root beer. Guess that's an American thing) and there are new products released monthly. I've had watermelon, lemon, melon cream, snowcone, apple, yogurt, blueberry, tangerine, and probably many others I can't remember. Lucky I still have all my teeth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: