HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Well, so much for being an SINCERE artist
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 7:05 am    Post subject: Well, so much for being an SINCERE artist Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
I know I said I was done, but this perked my ears up.

quote:
Originally posted by Bralalalala:
. . . Part of my abuse was to be forced to dress and act separate from girls, which is against my nature. I get my ass kicked constantly by patriarchal bastards like you on every level, from playing music to school to getting a job to existing on a street.

Are you saying that the dress wearing is not something you just do on stage and that it's part of your way of living and has been for most of your life?
Well yeah Icarus. Why do you think industry people are so pissed at me? Why else would I rant like this about mistreatment?!!! This is what makes me different than David Bowie, etc etc in this respect! My predicament is equally as unusual as my posts, so it should make sense.
thrash4life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 7:13 am    Post subject: Well, so much for being an SINCERE artist Reply with quote

quote:

you seem to be the types who like to smack 10 year olds and do sexism etc [/QB][/QUOTE]

Now i`m really curious as to what i`ve posted that would give the impression that I beat children or that I`m sexist?
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 7:15 am    Post subject: Well, so much for being an SINCERE artist Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by thrash4life:
quote:

you seem to be the types who like to smack 10 year olds and do sexism etc
Now i`m really curious as to what i`ve posted that would give the impression that I beat children or that I`m sexist?[/QB][/QUOTE]

Well, I don't see what I am doing other than standing up for myself while you seem to want to knock me down for doing it. Why not pick a fight with somebody less vulnerable?
thrash4life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 7:29 am    Post subject: Well, so much for being an SINCERE artist Reply with quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Now i`m really curious as to what i`ve posted that would give the impression that I beat children or that I`m sexist?
Well, I don't see what I am doing other than standing up for myself while you seem to want to knock me down for doing it. Why not pick a fight with somebody less vulnerable?[/QB][/QUOTE]

Nice try bralalalala...but I`m not going to let you off that easy...you made a statement implying that I`m a child beater and a sexist and I ask once again, in the two responses I have posted to you in previous threads prior to this what gives you a reason to say this of me
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 7:42 am    Post subject: Well, so much for being an SINCERE artist Reply with quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well, I don't see what I am doing other than standing up for myself while you seem to want to knock me down for doing it. Why not pick a fight with somebody less vulnerable?
Nice try bralalalala...but I`m not going to let you off that easy...you made a statement implying that I`m a child beater and a sexist and I ask once again, in the two responses I have posted to you in previous threads prior to this what gives you a reason to say this of me[/QB][/QUOTE]

I am sorry you can't see your shoes for the ground which they walk. There is nothing difficult about this. You are going out of your way to attack me for being attacked. This is the move of a real ill person. If no one said a word to me ever, I would split. Simple. It never happens that way. People have issues with me, one way or another. It is the same old story for me. You either do it because you are ignorant or you are just an ass. Either way, you definitely would not have been the one to lend me a helping hand in any of my situations. The lack of a positive is a negative in my mind, so !!!!!!!ughxxxxxxtiu348vp1ypi yp58!!!!!!!!!! to you too!
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 10:24 am    Post subject: Well, so much for being an SINCERE artist Reply with quote

quote:

you seem to be the types who like to smack 10 year olds and do sexism etc [/QUOTE]

Now i`m really curious as to what i`ve posted that would give the impression that I beat children or that I`m sexist?[/QB][/QUOTE]

Hey, he didn't say you're sexist, he said you "do sexism". Get it right!
thrash4life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 10:49 am    Post subject: Well, so much for being an SINCERE artist Reply with quote

quote:
I am sorry you can't see your shoes for the ground which they walk. There is nothing difficult about this. You are going out of your way to attack me for being attacked. This is the move of a real ill person. If no one said a word to me ever, I would split. Simple. It never happens that way. People have issues with me, one way or another. It is the same old story for me. You either do it because you are ignorant or you are just an ass. Either way, you definitely would not have been the one to lend me a helping hand in any of my situations. The lack of a positive is a negative in my mind, so !!!!!!!ughxxxxxxtiu348vp1ypi yp58!!!!!!!!!! to you too![/QB]

How am I attacking you by asking you to simply justify a response you posted to me accusing me of being a child beater and a sexist. A response I might add which goes against several of your posts in which you have railed against those who have labeled you, well are you now not guilty of the action which you claim to despise by labelling me. So instead of dancing around it get to the point and explain it to me....if you can I
thrash4life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 10:59 am    Post subject: Well, so much for being an SINCERE artist Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannorabbit:

Hey, he didn't say you're sexist, he said you "do sexism". Get it right![/QB]

You`re right dammit! I should never have dropped Mangling the English Language 101 in high school!
PaulEMoz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 2:27 pm    Post subject: Well, so much for being an SINCERE artist Reply with quote

Bralalalalalalala, your posts don't make much sense. You're either insane, schizophrenic, desperate or more likely a combination of all three. Stop your whining, nobody's interested. If there really are so many people into your music and your image, go and bother them on whatever message board they frequent so that you can recieve the fan-worship you so clearly are craving.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: