HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Metal Scene and Bralalalalalal ****ing LA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nonstop_rocker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 9:49 am    Post subject: The Metal Scene and Bralalalalalal ****ing LA Reply with quote

People! I have read these posts and tried to make sense of them. They are just ridiculously stupid! Bralalala continues to bitch about the music scene and how it sucks and how people judge and how he really knows the music business.

News flash! WTF has he done to change it? He put out a self financed CD titled Wellcome to the Galaxy. The music is sub-par borderline thrash played by a cross dressing guitar wielding self obsessive human being.

I am the music business I know how it works and if he's been approached by 10 labels obviously they think there is something there majors I doubt it. Now correct me if I am wrong but normally the label puts up the money and recoups expenses BEFORE a band see's any profit. Unless the first records sells and your on the radio you won't make any $$$ until the second or third release. Now since they are putting up the fundage why shouldn't they look out for themselves. If it were easy EVERY band past present and future could do it themselves of which Bralalalala only succeeded in releasing a 1000 copies or better of which no one heard and mainly no one knows about. Self-financed good for you - Better work on those investments alittle harder-I am sure you took a beating recently. Wonder how I knew that???

Here's my point...Bralala bitches and turns all that is negative and interjects his political views and how he sees the world judging him. How everything is negative and basically sucks. My my my isn't he also hypocritical in how he judges the world based on his negtive beliefs.

Do what you do and **** what others think. If you don't adapt to mainstream or the in thing you will never make it period. Bitterness will only eat at you and Bralalala your totally a bitter person based on your thoughts and theories. No one gives a rats ass about what you think. And in the music business its only how well you can sell and generate cash flow. If you can't or won't adapt then change ****ing careers, you'd make a great cross dressing broadway dancer...
Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 12:18 pm    Post subject: The Metal Scene and Bralalalalalal ****ing LA Reply with quote

and besides, he actually posted a really good post about bands he likes and whatnot, as well as some recomendations from us, which blew me away for one!!!
I'd like it to stay this way for a few more days anyhow! lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Mijarra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 8:29 pm    Post subject: The Metal Scene and Bralalalalalal ****ing LA Reply with quote

He had another cool post about what it meant to him to play guitar a few weeks back...then he went back to the same ol same ol. Like THRASHCRAZED said...beehive. Just let it be. We have all tried to make sense of this guy, but it has gotten to the point of being a waste of time. Kinda like how I'm still typing now. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] Seriously, there's better stuff here to talk about.
Icarus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 11:21 pm    Post subject: The Metal Scene and Bralalalalalal ****ing LA Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by nonstop_rocker:
I am the music business.

You ARE the Music business???
THRASHCRAZED

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 11:38 pm    Post subject: The Metal Scene and Bralalalalalal ****ing LA Reply with quote

This is a VERY TIRED, OLD SUBJECT that absolutely goes nowhere!!! It is constantly discussed with other members here on the board, but never ends. I look at like a beehive, you leave it alone, and it won't bother you.
Mijarra

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: The Metal Scene and Bralalalalalal ****ing LA Reply with quote

I am a non stop rocker as well.

A roxy roller, some might say.

An unchained sex machine, if you will.

Name that tune!! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 11:27 pm    Post subject: The Metal Scene and Bralalalalalal ****ing LA Reply with quote

WOA! Come down there pal.

I'm glad to see I am getting some defense from you respondants here. I really do appreciate and need that here. I do believe from the tone of this non stop rocker post, that this individual is a major player in the music business Icarus. I do not believe it a lie. So, this person is upset I am a "non stop rocker" who stops for nothing. Well, then I shall say what rock is to me. It is the resolution of MY thoughts, which don't precisely resolve identical to those of any other person. I have made my point that I think people are individuals. I wish it were acknowledged in the social world. No, it is not trendy. It is not mainstream. It is individuality. Now, that is not to say there can be no adaption. This is where you are wrong "stop the rocker" dude, who is giving us a first post under an unidentified name. You just can't deal with working with other people. What if my time table differs, but is solid enough that it can be planned, or my artistic expression takes my interest to do a concert in the woods? What about my personal feelings about certain interviews, or pit stops? Why can not those things which make me unique be my selling point, rather than those things which make me the same? Why must all artists be the same in their lifestyles and aquaintences to be successful? I am shocked by this post because I thought we could be partners, not enemies who spy on each other's private matters over the internet. (By the way, my investments are just fine. I guess he just read into one thing and took off as usual). Hey metal heads, do you not think I would be a total sell out to work with somebody who says they hate me as much as this guy does claim? I mean, what have I done or said to this person to bring up so much rage? The matters of other labels should not be of concern to this person if he is an honest one. He should feel good about his decisions and thoughts without need for my immediate approval or clarification. It so happens that along with these problems, I have experienced with labels and managers, I have also had them claim "I would love to be at the knobs at your recording." Well, tough. I know what is done there. That is my job. You go do yours, which is to promo and sell product.
Icarus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 6:48 am    Post subject: The Metal Scene and Bralalalalalal ****ing LA Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mijarra:

Sh*t Mij, this one's on the tip of my tounge. I want' to say this is a [b]W.A.S.P.[/b] tune but (if so) I can't think of which one.
Mijarra

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 8:52 pm    Post subject: The Metal Scene and Bralalalalalal ****ing LA Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
quote:
Originally posted by Mijarra:

Sh*t Mij, this one's on the tip of my tounge. I want' to say this is a [b]W.A.S.P.[/b] tune but (if so) I can't think of which one.
It's supposed to be "No No No" by Def Leppard, but I screwed it up. It's supposed to go "Foxy rocker, roxy roller, unchained sex machine."

It's been a while for that one! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] I'm doin fine, just me n' my wine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: