HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

History of the world in review

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 5:16 pm    Post subject: History of the world in review Reply with quote

The history of human behavior proves that in the most haneous deeds humans have ever committed, the perpretrators first reaction is frequently a flight to denial. "Oh, the holocaust never occured. I do not know what you are talking about." "Oh, we do not treat the negroes badly." "Oh, we do not rape our children with sex roles." However, in each case the oppressors have eventually lost their ground as innocent bystanders became more readily aware of the consequences of such social disasters and their implications on all other human interactions at large. In other words, do not worry freedom fighters, oppression is an illusion which inherent in its lie, is open to being the ultimate loser more than any man in a dress. In the meantime, I may look a loser for not having an album contract due to wearing dresses, fighting hard drug abuse and contract frauds, but in reality, it is I who have the lush life, while most in the music industry can barely get by day to day. Yes, unlike the average male who is denied sex 98 percent of the time he wishes for it, I can do that anytime because I am a great personality who is not abusive to others, who is not macho and homophobic. Most women do notice these things. The payback currently is that these men must go far and wide to find a woman who will take them as they are. Don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for them. Of course the lack of intelligence suffered by such men eventually hurts them in the pocketbooks as well. Better go workin 9-5 bumbs. Hard labor may be all you are worth. I need not continue to elaborate on this subject so long as people don't respond consistently. At some point soon, I may only come here to tell you only of my impressions of the latest "we are only available in stores because we wear pants" bands, and of my own progress of indie promo for Bralalalala the band.
THE MIGHTY THOR INTREPID

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 8:05 pm    Post subject: History of the world in review Reply with quote

Mel Brooks is a genius, long live Count DeMonet!
Lars37

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 9:14 pm    Post subject: History of the world in review Reply with quote

I am Brouhaha, hear me roar!
You GO, Girl!!
Please go....just go....go now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: