HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bikers in poverty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bralalalala

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 11:47 pm    Post subject: Bikers in poverty Reply with quote

studies have shown disproportionate numbers of bikers, especailly those in harleys, to exist in poverty levels.
Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 12:02 am    Post subject: Bikers in poverty Reply with quote

I'll humor you for the first time....and last.

Many people WANT to live the life they do. I throw out many bums, beggers and schemers at work almost daily. Most of these people can get help. They have centers in town that WILL take folks like this in. They don't want to go to these places. This is their CHOICE.

Many bikers CHOOSE the way they live there lives. If this means they want to do more riding than working, this is there business. If this makes them happy, then so be it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Lars37

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 6:21 am    Post subject: Bikers in poverty Reply with quote

Hmmm...Harleys are the most expensive bikes...bikers live in poverty, especially those on Harleys....is there a connection?? [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
rockin500

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 12:34 pm    Post subject: Bikers in poverty Reply with quote

you need money to buy a harley. theyre not cheap. so most obviously arent in poverty.
EdwardTHead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 11:04 pm    Post subject: Bikers in poverty Reply with quote

[img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] That should about do it. Where the hell did this come from anyway? BTW I own two motorcycles and am not in poverty, though they are not Harleys. I also know a lot of people who do own Harleys and they don't live that way either.
Dark Reign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 9:34 am    Post subject: Bikers in poverty Reply with quote

I own a Harley and, while I don't have much money, I'm not exactly living in poverty either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: