HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lend them your ears.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:05 pm    Post subject: Lend them your ears. Reply with quote

Crap, I keep noticing this when I have to leave in like 10 minutes. Grr! I'll try to remember for tonight.
rockin500

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:54 pm    Post subject: Lend them your ears. Reply with quote

concrete sandwich had a coupla good songs on mp3.com. the two songs i heard were nothing kind and isolation. vocals were the only semiweak part of the band, but not too bad overall.

honey for christs orion dust was pretty good too.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:28 pm    Post subject: Lend them your ears. Reply with quote

Anybody check out Voodoo Temple?
Icarus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:18 am    Post subject: Lend them your ears. Reply with quote

I try and keep up with the new bands posted when I can.
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 12:58 pm    Post subject: Lend them your ears. Reply with quote

Anyone here found any unsigned gems ?
Jake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 3:47 pm    Post subject: Lend them your ears. Reply with quote

my computer's sound is real screwed up now so I haven't checked out any in a while. I really need a new computer in general, but I don't see that happening any time soon.
Jake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 3:49 pm    Post subject: Lend them your ears. Reply with quote

And I forgot to post the point- I can't listen to these new groups. I'm hoping my little brother will let me use his computer to check some of these bands out soon. But that's not necessarily going to happen.
LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 6:54 pm    Post subject: Lend them your ears. Reply with quote

Ummm... that EZRA STONE is killer! I especially like the track "Get Away"... very heavy, and great vocals. The other songs are in the same style, but the vocals don't sound quite as good as on this particular track. They kindof remind me of Iced Earth a little except for the voice... not really thrashy, but definitely not light rock either. These guys deserve some attention. Check them out! The links he posted in his post won't work... so here is a link directly to their page at MP3.com where you can listen to 5 complete songs.

[url=http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/58/ezra_stone.html]http://artists .mp3s.com/artists/58/ezra_stone.html[/url]
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 1:39 am    Post subject: Lend them your ears. Reply with quote

Thanks again everyone for your attention to the unsigned band section, I truly believe this is where bands can get a fair and unbiased opinion of their work, the critiques, good, bad or indifferent, are at least honest and should be a good indicator for bands that are serious about their craft..so on behalf of the independant bands....thanks again for your efforts...

** btw/ ...If any of the Hardboardians can help Jake out with his computer problem I'm sure he'd appreciate it... [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: