HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A joke from **** bbs
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuclear_x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 5:20 pm    Post subject: A joke from **** bbs Reply with quote

A guy walks into a bar down in Alabama and orders a Grape Nehi. Surprised, the bartender says "You ain't from around here...where you from, boy?". "I'm from Pennsylvania." "What do you do up in Pennsylvania?" "I'm a taxidermist." "A taxidermist...what the hell is a taxidermist?" "I mount dead animals." The bartender smiles and shouts to the whole bar, "It's okay, boys! He's one of us!''

some damn funny jokes there,be warned there are some tastless ethnic jokes...
Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 11:05 pm    Post subject: A joke from **** bbs Reply with quote

Thats enough of the Pennsylvania bashing there buddy! Its a great state with great people, even if some of them mount animals.. lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 12:05 am    Post subject: A joke from **** bbs Reply with quote

I don't see how that bashes Pennsylvanians. A knock to the Pennsylvanians woudl be they dont' know how to properly mark their roads. What's the deal with that?
Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 12:54 am    Post subject: A joke from **** bbs Reply with quote

its just supposed to be one of those exagerrated , funny, replies from somone who lived there for 19 years... i.e. me
Sorry you didn't get it, but its hard to pick these things up online when you can't hear what the person says, just read what is typed.

anyhow, Pendot makes roads well, at least where I usta live ( wilkes barre area), but they really do not know how to fix potholes...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
iwarrior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 12:47 pm    Post subject: A joke from **** bbs Reply with quote

The joke didn't offend this Pennsylvanian. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Mijarra

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 7:20 pm    Post subject: A joke from **** bbs Reply with quote

I'm from Pennsylvania, but I don't mount animals be they living or dead.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 7:36 pm    Post subject: A joke from **** bbs Reply with quote

I don't mount anything. [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]
Dark Reign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:49 am    Post subject: A joke from **** bbs Reply with quote

wow.....we have a decent number of us from PA, eh?
Mijarra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 12:48 pm    Post subject: A joke from **** bbs Reply with quote

Pennsylvania...the center of the heavy metal universe!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: