HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i am lucky to be a musician
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
judaspriest

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 2:55 pm    Post subject: i am lucky to be a musician Reply with quote

i am lucky to have a cd
hey unlike all other industries, the music scene is
one where expression is not tolerated!!!! yep!!!
amazing news!!!! all artists who are famous are
skilled most at one single thing-TURNING A BLIND EYE TO
PUBLICISTS THEY DON'T LIKE TO SELL THEIR PRODUCT. What
other business is this cool?

THE BRALALALALA CD'S WILL RELEASE WITHOUT INDUSTRY SUPERVISION, FREE ON THE STREET WHOEVER, WHO CARES. THIS INDUSTRIES' REPUTATION, IF IT EVER HAD ANY, IS RUINED. THE WORD SHALL FOLLOW

BY THE WAY, NEITHER ROTH NOR HAGAR ARE REGISTERED REPUBLICAN, BUT WHO CARES WHEN YOUR PLAYING ON THE SAME TURF WITH THEM?

BRALALALALA HAS NOW SPOKEN NONSENCE CRAP
judaspriest

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 3:00 pm    Post subject: i am lucky to be a musician Reply with quote

dont mind the title judas priest, how can you respect a guy who comes out as gay only after famous, hiding it all before like halford?not to mention talking of working with emporer.. besides, i only wear a dress to prove how stupid people are. it has nothing to do with my sexuality.
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 3:06 pm    Post subject: i am lucky to be a musician Reply with quote

You keep saying that you're going away, and staying away, like chicken pox. But you keep coming back, like herpes.
judaspriest

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 3:08 pm    Post subject: i am lucky to be a musician Reply with quote

I should learn to live with diversity in this world pal. then maybe I would understand. that it takes talent to make it and not a lame gimmick.
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 3:14 pm    Post subject: i am lucky to be a musician Reply with quote

HELP ME OBI-SCORCHIN KENOBI

YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE
judaspriest

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 3:16 pm    Post subject: i am lucky to be a musician Reply with quote

I'm a pathetic loooooser with no life, have pity on me as I whine, while watching my mascara run down my tear soaked cheeks in the mirror.. screaming in defiance "nobody likes me, everyody hates me, I think I'll eat some worms"
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 3:33 pm    Post subject: i am lucky to be a musician Reply with quote

This, from the man who keeps coming back under different guises to annoy people on the internet, again and again, hard at work as usual.

I doubt there's anything you could ever say at this point that could change the opinion of anyone here about you. Which basically means that your continued reappearances here are acts tantamount to masturbation. To which I can only say, eeeeew.

Congratulations on the judaspriest identity though - I didn't see through that one until you showed us your skirt for all to see. If you could adapt new identities which nobody could see through, they might start liking you more. Think about it.
General Zod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 3:43 pm    Post subject: i am lucky to be a musician Reply with quote

Why do you think people here care what your sexual orientation is? I, for one, could care less. You're gay, we get it, no one cares, let's move on.

As for your criticism of Halford keeping his sexuality in the closet; you're completely off base. Metal fans weren't ready for a gay frontman. As sad as that might be, it's true. By showing the world that he was an amazing singer, then coming out, he opened the eyes of many homophobic Metal fans. Had he been openly gay from the start, Priest would have never went any where, and he would have never been able to make the difference that he has made.

GZ
Rockangel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 3:45 pm    Post subject: i am lucky to be a musician Reply with quote

quote:
dont mind the title judas priest, how can you respect a guy who comes out as gay only after famous, hiding it all before like halford?not to mention talking of working with emporer.. besides, i only wear a dress to prove how stupid people are. it has nothing to do with my sexuality.
Could it be because real gentlemen like real ladies like to keep their private lives seperate from their profesional lives?

Then there are some who are convinced that the only way they will ever get noticed is by capitalizing on their private lives. Otherwise they are nobodies. Kinda like you huh? [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: