HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heavy metal?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LowRider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:56 pm    Post subject: Heavy metal? Reply with quote

stereotype this: shaved head, denims, black boots, wife, 2 boys, a house, 2 cars, multiple tatts, work for a living, 48yrs old, ride a Harley, and love the hell out of HEAVY METAL [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 4:54 pm    Post subject: Heavy metal? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by LowRider:
stereotype this: shaved head, denims, black boots, wife, 2 boys, a house, 2 cars, multiple tatts, work for a living, 48yrs old, ride a Harley, and love the hell out of HEAVY METAL [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

So actually is 2 cars, 1 motorcycle [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

P.S. Do the boys like metal?
Jake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 5:47 pm    Post subject: Heavy metal? Reply with quote

quote:

That actually sounds pretty metal to me, but maybe only because I missed a lot of the tradition image back in the 80s(I was too young).
LowRider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 6:33 pm    Post subject: Heavy metal? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wyvern:
quote:

So actually is 2 cars, 1 motorcycle [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

P.S. Do the boys like metal?

yes, 2 cars, 1 Harley, and no, my boy's are not rivetheads, actually they make fun of me, they are into that rap/hip-hop. God i hate that shit. [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]
Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 5:31 pm    Post subject: Heavy metal? Reply with quote

quote:
cars, 1 Harley, and no, my boy's are not rivetheads, actually they make fun of me, they are into that rap/hip-hop. God i hate that shit. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
superloser29

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:41 am    Post subject: Heavy metal? Reply with quote

hey metalhedz...you wanna hear some heavy sh*t,check out these guys called the exhaustion method,you wont be disapointed.
[url=http://www.theexhaustionmethod.com]http://www.theexhaustionmethod .com[/url]
LowRider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 6:34 pm    Post subject: Heavy metal? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wyvern:
quote:
cars, 1 Harley, and no, my boy's are not rivetheads, actually they make fun of me, they are into that rap/hip-hop. God i hate that shit. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I'd love too. but the ole lady would kill me, she knows what I went through in the Navy, she thinks still like VietNam [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: