HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

displayed names and real names
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SGR_32

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 5:08 pm    Post subject: displayed names and real names Reply with quote

The other day i was telling a friend about this board and how much i respect many of the opinions offered on here. But when talking about some of the people on here, and mentioning the fact that i listen to people known as Tyrannorabbit and General Zod, wyvern, and Falcon and all the rest of you.
Try telling a friend to check out a new cd cause a guy named Tyrannorabbit recommended it to you and see how much of a smerk they get on there face [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

So i figured maybe its time to put some real names with the nics and learn a bit more about each other again. So ill start

My name is Sid, im 34 and live on the coast of Washington state. I manage a Domino's. Just observed a 5 year anniversary with my girlfriend. and have a dog named Lemmy. (you think thats funny, you should have seen the look on the real Lemmy's name when i told him i named my dog after him)
I am obsessed with Metal and buying cd's and collecting concerts, both on video and going myself. Im a ticket holder for the Seattle Mariners and go to as many games as possable.
Oh yes, my vacation for the 5th year in a row now will be flying to Milwaukee for Metalfest and dont see that changing for years to come.

Your Turn
[img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
live4metal

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 5:54 pm    Post subject: displayed names and real names Reply with quote

My real name is Live4metal.I hail from Valhalla.I'm a warrior of levity who kills 4thrills.I'm 1,000 years old and imortal.(Imoral too.)I forge steel with my bare hands to earn a living.In my free time I enjoy raping & pillaging neighboring towns and ravashing my concubines.I 'm obsessed with heavy metal and need it to survive.And after a hard days work I return to my castle and blast metal 4all to worship.Hope that helps.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 8:17 pm    Post subject: displayed names and real names Reply with quote

You guys might want to move this to the Free For All forum. Anyways,my name's Darren. I'm 29 and live in Pittsburgh,PA. I'm currently unemployed(got laid off by a hospital in January). I'm single,and my interests besides metal are pro wrestling,comic books,the paranormal,and politics.
General Zod

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 8:42 pm    Post subject: displayed names and real names Reply with quote

I think we actually did this once before.

Greg. 34. Married (9 years in December). I live in New Jersey. I work for a Fortune 100 as a Systems Engineer. I have two dogs Buddy (a mutt) and Oz (a rottweiler). Aside from music, my other hobbies include cigars and martial arts.

GZ (Greg)

P.S. - hopefully the moderators will leave this thread here. I for one never read the Free for All forum, and I'm guessing that at least some of the other regular Hardboard posters, that SGR is trying to open this thread up to, don't either.
rockin500

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 9:19 pm    Post subject: displayed names and real names Reply with quote

I'm Ray. I'm 25 and a civil engineer and currently livin in chicago. oh and when i am not listening to metal, I am watching sports (i am a baseball and football fanatic but follow all sports save hockey)
metalblood

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 10:14 pm    Post subject: displayed names and real names Reply with quote

Jason age 22, suburban Pittsburgh (Robinson area), single, into metal, cheesy horror movies, and 8 bit Nintendo games (I have 772 out of the 773 North American releases). I work on ATM's for a living.
Jake

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 11:20 pm    Post subject: displayed names and real names Reply with quote

My real name is Jake(no need for me to hide behind some bizarre moniker though I believe I considered the names Exciter and Metal Priest before making the wise decision to go with plain Jake). I do research for hire part time(mostly dealing with microfilm). Currently investigating racial tension and the KKK in the '60s-'70s.

I'm 23 and still living with my parents. I listen to metal, watch movies, play video games, and read some. I used to run, but I've been real out of shape ever since I ran the marathon all the way back in November. I'd like to get into canoeing actually, but haven't gotten around to it yet. No girlfriend for me.
Stark

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 12:56 am    Post subject: displayed names and real names Reply with quote

Never really hidden my name either - Janne (well, actually it says Jan in my drivers licence). I'm 39, mechanical engineers degree, work as a project manager at Avalon Technology (we do manuals, service instructions, technical documentation etc). I also write for Sweden Rock Magazine, Fuzz, work on my Encyclopedias about Swedish hard rock, involved in the Sweden Rock Festival and play guitar in Locomotive Breath/Overdrive. Married, two daughters, no dogs, live in Asarum, Sweden (far south). Hobbies: music, music, fishing, music, making CD-artwork for bands, music. Hate watching sports.
Favourite quote: It's never too late to give up!

Yepp, that pretty much sums it up I guess
Ug

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 6:41 am    Post subject: displayed names and real names Reply with quote

My name is Kirk, I'm 26, will be 27 this Halloween. Borned and raised in Hong Kong (meaning Fragrant Harbour) therefore I assume I'm the only asian here. I work as a supervisor in a bookstore, probably like iwarrior, I'll be laid off soon because of the Atypical Pneumonia (aka SARS-Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome or Severely Affecting Retail Sector). Love music, and reading. Favourite authors inclue Paul Auster, Martin Scott, Christopher Brookmyre, Iain Banks etc. Favourite band...well if it makes me bang my head, I like it. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: