HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HeadBanger's Ball Reviews?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TageRyche

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:18 pm    Post subject: HeadBanger's Ball Reviews? Reply with quote

As some of you may now, I was enticed over to this board by iwarrior. We are big comic fans who
post at the message boards for Comic Book Resources.com. I have been posting a weekly review
of sorts on each edition of Headbanger's Ball.

Iwarrior made the suggestion that I post a review here as well.

What do you think, should I go for it?

Or could you not care less,and only want your own opinion about the shows?
Jake

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:54 am    Post subject: HeadBanger's Ball Reviews? Reply with quote

Most people here will probably just bitch about how the show is bullshit each time. I noticed on the other board you posted some stuff about the latest ball that was actually pretty good though. Wish I'd seen Balls to the Wall that's pretty good.

You guys have got me posting a little on that other board now. I haven't gone to the comic forum yet though, because I'm so far out of the loop. I don't see a Valiant comics forum, and I'm not up to speed on any regular books anymore like last Spawn I had was #53. So I'm 70 issues behind there. Wow! Almost can't believe that. I haven't collected comics in years, but I still like them.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:24 pm    Post subject: HeadBanger's Ball Reviews? Reply with quote

I think it would be good just to know what they showed. Judging by Tage's reports,I've been pleasantly surprised to see which bands made it on the show. And hey,it could generate discussion. You can never have too much of that on a message board.

Go for it Tage.
Redrum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: HeadBanger's Ball Reviews? Reply with quote

They should stick to the old school HBB formula, it worked.

MTV is corrupt.
TageRyche

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:52 pm    Post subject: HeadBanger's Ball Reviews? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Redrum:

MTV is corrupt.

Thank you for that comment, but that doesn't answer the question.
Jake

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: HeadBanger's Ball Reviews? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by TageRyche:
quote:
Originally posted by Redrum:

MTV is corrupt.

Thank you for that comment, but that doesn't answer the question.
Post your thoughts on the thing man. It can't hurt. I'd be happy to know what I missed each week.
Skull Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: HeadBanger's Ball Reviews? Reply with quote

Headbangers Ball was all about showing the newest HEAVY bands that are out there, and they are doing just that right now. Some of it may not be your taste, but its the best damn thing we rockers have now. Its going to take them a while to get back into the swing of things, but once they do, Im sure it will be better than what it is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: