HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RIP GREGORY HINES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Dorf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 8:58 pm    Post subject: RIP GREGORY HINES Reply with quote

Man, I didn't even know he was sick.

I saw a few of his movies over the years, but my absolute favorite was Running Scared, with Billy Crystal and Jimmy Smits. As far as cop buddy flicks go, Hines and Crystal worked great together in this one, and the whole movie was funny as hell.
Mijarra

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:08 pm    Post subject: RIP GREGORY HINES Reply with quote

I was suprised too. Not too long ago he was on Will and Grace, the re-runs are on all the time now. Cancer right? I guess it can happen quick. Very sad. I didn't realize he was 57. He looked great for his age.
Rockangel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: RIP GREGORY HINES Reply with quote

I was cluless he was that ill. Pretty young to die. But if it was cancer, it can happen quick. My grandmother was gone in 2 weeks from finding out anything was wrong to actual death. Hardly time for us to take a breath it seemed.
live4metal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: RIP GREGORY HINES Reply with quote

Rip Gregory Hines heh.O.K.,he was a big bug eyed streen bean tap dancing fool...Oh,R.I.P. Gregory Hines.My bad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: