HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SF to sue California for gay marriange ban
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: SF to sue California for gay marriange ban Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mijarra:
Whatever, Jim. Again I find the language you use and the tone of your post insulting, but I've come to expect it so no big deal. I'm sorry you find my reasoning "inane", and if I chose to I could find some excellent words to decribe how I feel about your thoughts, but I won't stoop to that level.

I'm done too. It seems like you take this way too personally. I doubt I will post on a political topic again in this forum. I enjoy the fact that people disagree with me here, but when people start calling me homophobic (which I ignored a few day ago), telling me I think the way I do because I am too young to know any better, and throwing the word "inane" at me it just gets stupid. It's like you take these posts as some kind of fight. If you think I am sitting here getting all angry and typing furiously on my keyboard you're nuts. I come here because it's fun. When people insult me for what I think, that's just not fun.

This is why I made that "I have to say something" thread. The last thing I want is to come off as some kind of troll. I am doing all of this because I enjoy talking about poltical stuff. If people aren't seeing it that way I'll keep my opinions to myself. I'll admit I'm stubborn sometimes, but I'm not trying to fight with anyone.

I'm not trying to get rid of you[or anyone here for that matter] but [url=http://www.metalflakes.com]www.metalflakes.com[/url] is a good place to discuss metal, especially, it seems, if you are more conservative. Even if you don't like talking about politics anymore, I still recommend the place. That's where a lot of the old hardboard posters went years ago.
Jim McCormick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:21 am    Post subject: SF to sue California for gay marriange ban Reply with quote

It seems like you take this way too personally - Mijarra

Just answering a question.

Yes, I take freedom of choice very seriously.
nuclear_x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: SF to sue California for gay marriange ban Reply with quote

please shut the f up
Jim McCormick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:31 am    Post subject: SF to sue California for gay marriange ban Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by nuclear_x:
please shut the f up

Little late, are we not? [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
DarkAngel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: SF to sue California for gay marriange ban Reply with quote

In which post did Mijarra say that anyone else's opinions were wrong? Did I miss that one?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: