HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mindcrime II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="R˙che 1"]I'd like to know what music you bashers think is good, if you think Queensr˙che sucks so much? This thread is a freaking joke.. And, DT can still suck it...[/quote]

Has anyone yet actually slammed Queensryche? I think everyone here likes Queensryche at least through Rage for Order if not after that.

As far as music that's better than recent Queensryche, there's a ton of it. I'll let General Zod and whoever handle that list as they are more up to date on prog metal/related bands than I am.
AZRock

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love all Queensryche through Mindcrime. I like Empire and Promised Land is pretty good IMO. Everything since then has been a waste of time.

Bands currently putting out MUCH better music than anything Ryche has done since PL:

Opeth
After Forever
Balance of Power
Dream Theater
Evergrey
Iced Earth
Orphaned Land

And many more. That's just a quick list off the top of my head. I'm sure Zod will fill in a much better list.
Jim McCormick

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Jake"][quote="R˙che 1"]I'd like to know what music you bashers think is good, if you think Queensr˙che sucks so much? This thread is a freaking joke.. And, DT can still suck it...[/quote]

Has anyone yet actually slammed Queensryche? I think everyone here likes Queensryche at least through Rage for Order if not after that.

As far as music that's better than recent Queensryche, there's a ton of it. I'll let General Zod and whoever handle that list as they are more up to date on prog metal/related bands than I am.[/quote]

I'm not a huge fan of Queensryche, but I've never dug into their catalog either, mainly because what I heard in the 80's on MTV & radio never really blew me away. Great singer though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: