HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MY NEW INSTRUMENTAL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: MY NEW INSTRUMENTAL Reply with quote

For those of you who don't know it, including my good friend Joe Schlared (who rules), I am the former lead vocalist of Restless & Wild (Earth's Leading Accept Tribute Band), and the former mp3.com solo gothic metal artist "Learn To Love Me."

mp3.com got bought out by the forces of corpocracy and promptly fukked me and everybody else who was distributing their art on that site.

But now I'm back, and better than ever. I bought a new Kramer Baretta from www.musicyo.com a couple of years ago, and have incorporated it and a new approach to music theory and composition into my next project.

Here is my first instrumental: Evil Piano (www.collectorofwomen.net/EvilPiano.mp3)

Enjoy. Feedback, please.
Jorge Castillo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! I'm also a singer...

Balck Sabbth tribute: "Holy Sabbath."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just remixed Evil Piano -- more bass. I like it better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: