HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Get your Bands name out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I Hate you

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Get your Bands name out Reply with quote

I'm just passing this on.

Hey guys,

Here's a good opportunity to increase your visability and get a little additional exposure to some new markets.

NWA-Wildside is looking for unsigned bands to incorporate into the show. We'll be using the music for backgrounds on commercials, music videos, and TV intros and outros. At the end of the episode, we'll give a credit to your band and put your web address on the screen. If fans like what they hear, there's definately potential to sell CD's, and maybe even more.
The show is syndicated on various indepedant, UPN, WB and Urban America TV affiliates in over 140 markets across the U.S. and is also on in the U.K. via the wrestling channel.

We're looking for music with band info. The music needs to be on VHS video tape format for editing purposes. You can mail it to our office at :

NWA-Wildside
P.O. Box 941787
Atlanta, GA 31141

No video is required, but again the audio must be in VHS format for the editor to use it.

My band, All But Destroyed already plans to contribute, and I felt this would be a good opportunity that could be beneficial to all involved.

Take Care Guys!
Dan Wilson
NWA-Wildside
danwilson_73102@yahoo.com
www.nwa-wildside.com
www.allbutdestroyed.tk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: