HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not DISconnected to FWX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:51 am    Post subject: Not DISconnected to FWX Reply with quote

Great album!

No theres nothing in the way of a Guardian, Fata Morgana, The Arena etc. But songs like Another Perfect Day, Wish (love that melodic keyboard tinkling section) and Crawl resonate stronger than anything off of Disconnected. Strangely enough though FWX is a continuation of that sound. Much like BNW was a sequel in parts to VXI.
soloud

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, not a bad cd at all. Definitely still has that Disconnected sound to it and even some OSI thrown in on a few songs, like Simple Human

While most people wont agree with me, I like this FW stuff better than the older. I like the overall sound better than what they had in the 80s
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: