HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Neon God pt2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metal1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:51 am    Post subject: Neon God pt2 Reply with quote

Anyone get it yet? So far I think its a lot stronger than the first part.
Stark

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Pt 2 Reply with quote

Hmmm... I don't agree. I would rather have seen it as CD 2 of a double-CD package. I like Pt 1 better, even if Pt 2 is a bit more straight and heavy. I've never really been a fan of WASP, but "The Crimson Idol" hit me pretty hard. Pt 1 follows more in that tradition.
Metal1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, 1 response...this board is getting as old as metal...

[size=7]Someone had to say it...[/size]
Tope

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought the first part and i was very disapointed with it. It is now classified as a coaster. I dont care for Blackie when he is in his "I wanna be Pete Townsend" moods. The ONLY time it has worked for him was on the Headless Children album.

I only bought part 2 becuase it was cheap and i wasnt looking forward to it. I must say it is better then the first half of the album but its still not great and wont get repeat listen's.

This album was a total let down after the Dying For the World album. That album smoked from open to close. I was so stoked to see him live on that tour, well, until he decided he needed to do this concept album.

What i think is funny is that he said this was an important "album/story/ what ever its posed to be" But who can take him as a seriouse song writer after penning a stupid song called "Dirty Balls".

This is all my oppionion, and I do like WASP just not all WASP .

Tope
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: