HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hey there everyone, been a long time. :) 2004 almost done!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SGR_32

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: hey there everyone, been a long time. :) 2004 almost done! Reply with quote

Hey there everyone, been a long time since ive been on here.
Nice to see alot of the people i remember are still here. Hey old friends how are ya?

Its been a totally nasty crappy year for me and havent been online a whole hell of alot. Earlier this year i fell in love and then just as fast as we found each other i lost her when she was killed in a car accident.
So i just havent been online that much. Sorry to those who i have made
relationships on here with that i havent been on or talked at all.

The one thing that has kept me going is Metal. The one posative of the whole year was metal for me. Hell my fantasy baseball team lost 100 games. my fantasy football team went 2-12 even. I really had a crappy year in everyway possable. my Mariners sucked, and my Raiders suck worse. I got kicked out of Gwar before getting any gwar blood squirted on me even. lol

And when things are starting to turn around and im starting to feel normal again, Dimebag is taken from us.

I for one cant wait for 2005, i want this year over!!! Smile

As i said the one posative i had this year was metal. Although i think this year was not the best year for metal releases. It wasnt a bad year either.
lots of what i consider quality stuff put out this year.

I made what are new discoveries for me in bands like
Into Eternity
Borknagar

yes i know both have been around for quite a while, but this was the first year i took the time to listen to them.

Anyway just for all of those who wondered where ive been, im back.
and yes i am better and doing ok. Metal heals itself and so do metal fans.

Metal will survive after Dimebag, all those fans of his, i truely give you my heart felt sympathy and support. But metal will live on, concerts will go on. Bands will go on stage and feel safe again.

I havent been on here for a while, but i will post what my opinion on the top releases of the year are soon. I hope you all will still accept my opionions regardless if you agree with them or not Smile

Stay metal!

Sid
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: