HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stevie Nicks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tope

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Stevie Nicks Reply with quote

I wasn't too sure if I should post this in the artists discussion or not. She's not metal and I wasn't sure if I get reemed for posting there.

First off, I love all music and any type of music, some generes more than others. What I get into is the muscianship and what not so if I deem something a good song I get into it no matter what genere. My main generes that I listen to the most are Metal, Rock, Blues, Reggae, Classical not in that order, depends on my mood.

Back to the point of the post...

STEVIE NICKS

I love her voice !!!! I'm listening to Fleetwood Mac's Rumours CD right now and mm mm mm a voice like that just gives me wood. Something about her "whiskey" voice just turns my crank. I'm probabbly going to listen to her boxset after this. I go through stages like this with artists.

I think if she got beat by the ugly forest I'd love her. Looks have nothing to do with this at all. I tell my girlfriend that I would never cheat on her unless Stevie Nicks decided she wants to do me. All she'd have to do is sing a few notes and BOING !!!! Though this is all toungue in cheek, I'd never cheat on my girlfriend.

There are not many female vocals that I get like that with. There are many many female vocalists that I love, but none that give me a total chub when I hear them sing. well except Celion Dion..... ok ok I'm joking there. hehe Rolling Eyes

Just wondering if there are any singers that do that to you (male or female)? Or are there any other Stevie Nicks fans out there.

Tope
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: