HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some people should SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MOTORMAN

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Some people should SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I was out with some friends last night. We went cd shopping and then to get some food. While we were at a restaraunt eating, a couple of other guys were talkiing about Dimebag Darrell and related things. Three or four tables away, there were three black guys eating. One of them I guess overheard the Dimebag conversations and commented "It's a good thing, if only the same thing would just happen to the rest of the heavy metal freaks out there. I have a problem with people like this!!!!!!!!!!
MetalholiC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone like this...
i mean i started growing hair and people think i'm some freak or something...
but it's cool
MetalholiC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooo...
forgot to mention my father that every day says to me "all you have in the head is metallica(he thinks all the bands are metallica) and when you do haircut.
and my little brother that laughs about people with long hair...
but as i said i'm the same person (maybe see the life diffrently...) .
HailHavoc666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, they think we are freaks, were stupid and they want us dead. Thatīs no problem for me! Cause itīs the same I think of all people who are "normal" and especially all this Rap and Hip-Hopp Fans. Twisted Evil

But now, just kidding. Itīs christmas - the time to love your enemy and to forgive! So I would just tell this guys "It makes me sad that you want to see me dead, but I forgive you! I love you! Can we be friends?" Rolling Eyes
Jake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm tired of getting looked down on just cause of having hair. I like the feel of long hair, but it's really an nuisance so I cut it all off and now I wear nice collared shirts. I wish I could learn some tact too, cause people say I don't have any. I don't like this metalhead view of things where being an outcast is cool. It sucks to actually be ostracized; I want to avoid this negative label as metalhead weirdo now.
MetalholiC

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]
I don't like this metalhead view of things where being an outcast is cool

but there is nothing u can do about it (if u said that about what i said) and it's not that u ostracized...
Ug

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Living in Hong Kong, I have no problem with it' cuz given a chance, I would like emenim or 20 cents to die a horrible death too. As Mustaine once said, "One man's shit might be the others lunch" or something like that. Wink
KAISER_SOZE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"One man's shit is another man's lunch"

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jim McCormick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had long hair for over 30 years. You think it's tough now, you should of seen it then. Very Happy

Thing I find hilarious is, all these look alike twenty somethings with tatoo's, body piercing up the ying-yang, ostracizing people with the so called mullet. I've had moderately short hair in front (3/4's over my ears) & long hair in back before all these characters were born, & if it was not for us long-haired guys breaking the ice in the first place, there'd be a lot more ostracizing going on now about tatoo's, body piercing, & generally being who you are.

Live & let live.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: