HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Upcoming Shows

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
10yearsgone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject: Upcoming Shows Reply with quote

Anyone going to any upcoming shows? I'll be checking out:

- either BLS or Gov't Mule on April 14 (leaning towards BLS in Winston Salem)
- Velvet Revolver - May 22
- Crue - Sept 7

Kinda slim pickings, but that is all that has been announced so far. I will more than likely make road trips for the Priest/QR and Ozzfest tours unless it coincides with any of my summer trips. \m/
mtlhd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be at Crue March 22nd
Judas Priest (whenever it happens)

That's all, I know about at the moment.
Jorge Castillo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, here in my town there is gong to be a big concert this Saturday. But that's only with Chilean bands. Nothing that important but all of the people you see every other weekend in the metal bar will be there, so, it is gonna be nice to see old friends and meet some familiar faces. I think that even my lil' brother and a cousin are attending too. Really, everybody will be there. Geez Rolling Eyes It is gonna be nice.

Well, the bands:

[b]Alejandro Silva Power Cuarteto[/b]: Guitar [i]virtuoso[/i] supported by Ibanez. The most [i]famous [/i]band of the day.

[url]http://www.alejandrosilva.cl/mp3/Errock.mp3[/url] --> a song from the year 2000 alive. [i]Errock[/i] I've never seeing this guy alive and everybody say only good things from him, so it is gonna be nice to watch him play his guitar.

[b]Alquimia[/b] Heavy Metal Band. They supported Stratovarius in their last visit. I've seen this guys playing in pubs like 5 years ago. They are ok much maiden and Priest influences, but ok overall. I want to hear their second record to see if they have evolved in their own sound.
You can download 2 song from their first record here:
[url]http://www.metalquimia.cl/sitio/descargas/Alquimia%20-%20Cain%20Y %20Abel.zip[/url] [i]Cain y Abel [/i].
[url]http://www.rockaxis.com/mp3/alqjusto.mp3[/url] [i]Justo a quí, justa Ahora[/i] (Right Here, Right Now).

[b]Andragon[/b]: THis guitar player was a classmate in my school. Erick Fuenzalida. They are going to support the Band [b]Criminal[/b]. Their second work is an EP called "Demo 2004" with 4 songs.
[url]http://bandasdechile.cl/mp3_toca.php?banda_id=179[/url] from their last EP. [i]Hombre Alma[/i] (Soul Man) They mix some gutural voice with "regular" voice. Pretty good.

[b]Panzer[/b] This guys are the great-grandparent's of Chilean metal. Laughing They are ooold and where one of the first metal bands here in Chile. They are funny wenough to watch. Old and fat, but rockers after all. Nothing much to say from them apart from being maybe the oldest Chilean heavy metal band. I remember a gig in which they have this girl moving a chilean flag in one of the "hit" songs. Totally pathetic. The girl was ugly and fat! I bet she can lick it as a f**k goddess, anyway. Laughing Twisted Evil
[img]http://www.elcarrete.cl/enciclopedia/archivos/panzer1.jpg[/img]
Hell yeah, the good old days.

[b]Cathalepsy[/b]
The last band is the less known of all bands. (If that is actually possible from [i]your [/i]point of view). They have a song called "The Last Dragon" So I assume that it is a Power Metal band.

[b]And others[/b]
I guess there are gonna be a couple of more bands. The show begins early in the afternoon to continue during the day. A nice saturday I hope.

[b]Tickets?[/b]
The ticket is US$ 5. Less than 1 dollar the band. A steal!

So, that's for me. No worldwide bands but a happy saturday with friends and some rock and roll, I hope. And a girl from the audience, you know that never fails Wink Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Priest in Japan or another Asian country Wink
Motley Crue in Canada.
mtlhd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found out about another one:

Whitesnake June 29
Just an average joe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got Sonata Artica and Overkill both in April.
The Dorf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got Overkill tickets for April 9, and Saxon in May.
10yearsgone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got tix for BLS and Velvet Revolver yesterday. We decided to make the road trip to DC for the Maidenfest, I mean Ozzfest, in July.
mtlhd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And another: Europe on April 23rd.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: