HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THIS IS SOME SCARY SH*T
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Just an average joe

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally i am christian, and i really dont care what people think of me for that...but what scares me as a person is that the ultra christian right is trying to take over all of the US. We arent a christian nation, never have been never will be...and shouldnt be. However, as a counter point... all fanatical ends of a spectrum are scary, whether it be the right or the left. Smile I've lived in both ends of it... Grand Rapids, Mi is super conservative and Ithaca, NY is ultra left wing...both have good points and both have bad points...

Hopefully, the ultra wings will die down and we'll all be centrists and live in F'in harmony HAHAHA...never will happen, but one can dream
mm_27

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This really sucks..... but there r things worst than this... in our country the priest of any religion bribes poor people to convert into their religion...... also assualt of small children takes place at age u all can't imagine... so dat with fear they can be converted into the assualters religion.. and if this is not enough.... then burn the house and the family of the protesters in your area..... THIS IS THE REALITY IN MANY SOUTH EAST ASIAN COUNTRIES...... THIS IS A LOT SCARIER.....
metalrokker

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O Geez grow up the rollingstone is just trying to stir up controversy and it seems it's working on you all.no one is taking over america.thats a load of crap get over it.no one religion is trying to take over. if anything they are gona start having gang wars!
Jim McCormick

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="metalrokker"]O Geez grow up the rollingstone is just trying to stir up controversy and it seems it's working on you all.no one is taking over america.thats a load of crap get over it.no one religion is trying to take over. if anything they are gona start having gang wars![/quote]

No, no one is going to take over, you know why? The Christians already run this country, always have. Do you think you'll ever see a Jewish or Muslim president? I don't think so.

Politics are being more & more controlled by right extreme Christian groups, & that’s real scary. Liberal & moderate Christians are fine with me, but beware of the right wingers, they'll have all your basic freedoms that you take for granted done away with, & as a matter of fact, it has been happening ever since Reagan.
The Dorf

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problem with people of any religion - obviously just because someone is a Muslim doesn't mean they are a terrorist, and I'm sure that most Christians and Catholics aren't uptight @$$holes that want our country to conform to their rules and beliefs. But the ultra-conservative right wing d*ckheads want Bush - no, [i]expect[/i] him - to cater to them because they voted for him.
metalrokker

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know what Question I'm a southern conservative republican.I'm a Ted Nuget fan(for only one reason and that is because he is good at what he does).I'm for the war in Iraq.I'm against isolationism.if you want to hold these things against me fine,but I will keep posting here because it's fun...O yeah, I voted for bush and don't expect him to go out of his way for me. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: