HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vain!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeadGodGirl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Vain!!! Reply with quote

Hi to all *waves*

Me and group of friends (Road Doggs inc) have just followed Vain on their European tour. People came from as far as the US and Australia for this trip...and it was so worth every kilometer! The band ROCKED to leathal levels at EVERY single show. I may never recover.

The stuff off their new album is as freash and pure rock as No Respect ever was...but with a lot more depth...guess the years'll do that to ya.

We've just set up our own message board for the band which is linked on their official website [url]www.davyvain.com[/url] Its already a mine of information about the band, and a trading hotspot. We have the fans, crew and various promotors on there...at the moment just tryin to take it all in.

Our road trip diaries are up on [url]www.rpm-promotions.com[/url] ...good for a laugh at us if not with us!

If you're a fan of the band come on over, pull up a pew in The Station Bar forum and make yourself at home.

Bring your own beer.

Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: