HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LAST NIGHT, CONCERT OF PAUL DI ANNO.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
krokus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: LAST NIGHT, CONCERT OF PAUL DI ANNO. Reply with quote

yes, i am opening this post to let you all know(if you didnt know it Laughing ) that PAUL DI ANNO still kick ass live. Last night i saw him live in VALENCIA, SPAIN and it was great. He played IRON MAIDEN, BATTLEZONE and some other songs. Very good show. He still have a great attitude because one guy at the front of the stage started shouting all the time IRON MAIDEN, IRON MAIDEN and PAUL DI ANNO told him, YOU f**k, WE ARE DI ANNO AND WE ARE BETTER THEN IRON MAIDEN. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, f**k OFF BASTARD Laughing . That was cool i think. Nobody f**k with PAUL Laughing after the show i went backstage and he signed some on my lps by IRON MAIDEN and BATTLEZONE. Also LEA HART from FASTWAY was their (BECAUSE he is the manager of PAUL) and he also signed some of my FASTWAY lps. That was cool.
IF YOU CAN, SEE HIM LIVE BECAUSE YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!!!
Lionheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish he would get his visa/legal problems fixed here in the US, because it's been a long time since he's played here.

I'm a huge Paul DiAnno fan and would love to see him again live. Glad you had a great time in Spain seeing him. His Battlezone and Killers stuff is so underrated. And of course the first 2 Maiden albums are the best in the discography!
krokus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lionheart"]I wish he would get his visa/legal problems fixed here in the US, because it's been a long time since he's played here.

I'm a huge Paul DiAnno fan and would love to see him again live. Glad you had a great time in Spain seeing him. His Battlezone and Killers stuff is so underrated. And of course the first 2 Maiden albums are the best in the discography![/quote]

I totaly agree with you about BATTLEZONE and KILLERS, totaly underrated. I didnt know he had legal problems to get in to the usa. That sucks because he realy kick ass live.
Anyway, thanksssssss.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: