HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VENOM:METAL BLACK.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
krokus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: VENOM:METAL BLACK. Reply with quote

Today (Sunday) i bought the new VENOM cd. When i came into the car i started listening to it. I had read on the net that the band had gone back to their first albums. NO, thats a lie. I was very disapointed after listening the album for the first time. Now home i am playing it again and i like it a little more. I think that after 3 or 4 times i will like it but no, its not a WELCOME TO HELL or a BLACK METAL. SAD BUT TRUE. This proves again that many bands can just not make albums like they did in the 80s, even if they want to.
CuriousBitch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tis a shame. I had thought about getting the new Venom. Perhaps I should spend my hard earned money on something else?
krokus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="CuriousBitch"]Tis a shame. I had thought about getting the new Venom. Perhaps I should spend my hard earned money on something else?[/quote]

Maybe you should. Still if you can, listen to it because maybe you will like it. To be honest i think that if you want to buy a old sounding thrash/black album with some punk influences, i think you need to buy the new DARKTHRONE album:THE CULT IS ALIVE. f**k great album. Sound very much like VENOM, HELLHAMMER and stuff like that. If you like VENOM, you will like the new DARKTHRONE album. Heavier but nothing to do with the old grimmy black metal they played before (talking about DARKTHRONE). Now they sound more early 80s. Very cool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: