HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who is this??? (Audio track included)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bootycrewqueen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I have googled and screened tracks for a half hour now. I have to bird-dog this and find out who it is now or it will make me crazy. I am gonna post the link in a few places. I know one of my cronies will know who this is.

V.
bootycrewqueen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I am getting lots of replys and guesses at myspace. So far not finding a matchup. This is a mystery indeed. I love 'em.[i] Someone[/i] has to know who it is. Someone may come and post it here cuz I gave a link to the site and thread as well.
V.
bootycrewqueen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have no idea how many people are goin' nuts trying to nail this one down. Unfreakinbelievable!
'breaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dime,

This is Marty. I referred you here from 'nuts. I posted this topic before you got here, as it took you a couple of days. It was deleted, I think. At first I thought it was deleted because of the link to the song.

However since your post has survived this long, I am beginning to think that it was deleted due to the reference I made to the radio station this was originally on. Said station's call letters printed out as 'crap' when posted to the board, so I bypassed the filter...post was gone next day.

If you pepole want a hint, it was a buncha wankers in SoCal. I don't wanna go closer than that for fear of post deletion.

I too have tried a buncha google searches, and nothing. Id like to know who it was, as well. IMO, its a helluva lot more generic-sounding than Accept, Meatl Church, or Savatage... Id guess that you guys who guessed those haven't listened to those groups much??

Best of Luck,

-Marty
bigboobblondie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it does sound like Lizzy Bordon, or Accept I haven't heard Malice in YEARS so it might be what they are saying...it is DEF not Savatage tho. Song might be called The time is now ...it's said quite a bit. No luck typing in lyrics anywhere I tried for you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Mr Kilmister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="bigboobblondie"]it does sound like Lizzy Bordon, or Accept I haven't heard Malice in YEARS so it might be what they are saying...it is DEF not Savatage tho. Song might be called The time is now ...it's said quite a bit. No luck typing in lyrics anywhere I tried for you.[/quote]

Hi All, We can all just forget that this (really nice song) is Accept! I'm a big Accept and Udu fan for some 20 years now and this is NOT them. Sorry.

Keep up surchin'
Stark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clicked the link with a cocky attitude backed up by a record collection of 12 000 albums/Cds thinking it would be a piece of cake... wrong was I.

OK, it's not Malice, Accept or Savatage. I think we need to go back to some mid 80's US metal compilation or such. OK, the singer "wants" to sound like Jon Oliva at times, and the guitars sound a lot like Dammaj or Malice, but nope it's none of them. Reminds me a bit of Megattack at times, too, but it's not them.
Damn... you got me interested here. I may return Wink
EdwardTHead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this answer from another board. Don't know if it's 100% or not since I don't own the album.

The song is "Impulse" by Heretic, from the album Metal Massacre VII.
EdwardTHead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that is the name of the song, I found it on [url=http://www.amazon.com/Metal-Massacre-Vol-Various-Artists/dp/B0000 01C7Y/sr=8-11/qid=1162743658/ref=sr_1_11/104-6010205-0643918?ie=UTF8&s =music]Amazon[/url] and they have samples.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: