HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Holy shit! New Heaven & Hell album in 2008!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jorge Castillo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Holy shit! New Heaven & Hell album in 2008! Reply with quote

Taken from our good maniac friend from
http://www.black-sabbath.com/news/index.html

Extract!

[i]This is a complete 100% about face from everything I've been told. Since this project was started, I've been told not to expect anything past the tour, which ends in November. It was all about Dio going to do a new Magica album, etc, etc, etc... Well, spin my nipple nuts and send me to Alaska - it looks like we're getting a new Heaven & Hell album in 2008, from Dio / Iommi / Butler / Appice. Normally I wouldn't update sites on my anniversary, but this news was too hot to hold back. Smile[/i]

[i]I was just sent this press release and was told to post it - it will go out in England on Monday.

For Immediate Release -

There's been much speculation of a forthcoming Black Sabbath reunion with the original line-up with Ozzy Osbourne at the helm, but founding member Geezer Butler has adamantly denied such rumors.

"Heaven and Hell are currently in discussions with various record labels about recording a brand new studio album in 2008," says Butler.[/i]

Well, this relates to the other Greek topic, right? Laughing
Swidman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm all for a new Heaven & Hell offering. I like the three songs on the Best Of compilation, so with the success of the tour, I'm not surprised by this news.
davidleewilson

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't that be cool? To get a record out f these guys again would be great but it isn't likely to happen. Sabbath is supposed to tour with Ozzy on Oz-fest or there may not be an Ozz-fest. Money is always the prime motivator with these things. Still, Magica 2 would be great to hear as well.
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent news but I don't think the followup tour will be successful unless the setlist changes. While I personally loved the setlist (Computer God!), the majority of concert goers wanted to hear War Pigs, Iron Man & Paranoid. The decision not to add Ozzy era tunes may haunt the band.
Jake

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's time for them to make a BAD financial decision: kick Dio and Appice out again and get Tony Martin back.
Jorge Castillo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing oj - oj- oj .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: