HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i ate an apple at the Fillmore - Y&T March 2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: i ate an apple at the Fillmore - Y&T March 2008 Reply with quote

Just got back from San Francisco. There were many highlights to my holiday but the primary one was seeing Y&T for the second time after 23 years. Almost all the songs I wanted to hear were played live. Pretty Prison from Musically Incorrect was the highlight for me. But man... Midnight In Tokyo, I'll Keep On Believin', Forever (Eric Martin & Mark Slaughter on backup vocals), I Believe In You ETC. The talent & craft that Dave & Phil have just does not exist in 90% of the bands that are currently playing live.

I picked up an event t-shirt (white ?!?) and the Fillmore staff gave out a really nice poster after the show. Outstanding!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: