HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heaven & Hell
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
10yearsgone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Heaven & Hell Reply with quote

Anybody gonna check out this tour...never got the chance to see DIO singing with Black Sabbath, and am very much anticipating it. I will do my best to hit the Montreal show...I just hate its on a Monday night, which will make it difficult.
vtravi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait I am a huge fan DIO and Sabbath. Dehumanizer is my favorite Sabbath album. I am sue they will come to Massachusetts but if not I will drive to New York to see them.
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I plan on seeing at least 2 shows.
Frazze

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im definitely gonna check them out at the Sweden Rock Festival. Can't wait to see them there.
Would've been great if Ozzy came there too, but he was booked for the more pop-oriented Hultsfred festival.
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my tickets today! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
vinyltim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Heaven & Hell Reply with quote

[quote="10yearsgone"]Anybody gonna check out this tour...never got the chance to see DIO singing with Black Sabbath, and am very much anticipating it. I will do my best to hit the Montreal show...I just hate its on a Monday night, which will make it difficult.[/quote]

I actually had the pleasure of seeing The Black and Blue Tour in the early 80's(Black Sabbath with Dio on vocals and Blue Oyster Cult) and let me tell you,they did not disappoint! Both bands hit on all cylinders that night...I only hope their upcoming tour heads in my direction.It's been too long!
vinyltim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I WAS thinking about going to the Toronto show at the Air Canada Centre,which is the closest show for me.......then I saw the ticket prices.....they range anywhere from $140 to $196 (US currency)....that's a bit too steep for me,especially after a 3 hour drive.....I guess I'll wait for the CD instead.....it's funny,too-I just read an article in Rolling Stone about how concert ticket and CD sales have absolutely plummeted over the last 3 or 4 years and how record companies and bands were striving to find ways to make them more affordable for the average consumers.This isn't a very good start in "the right direction".
The Dorf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a website that has tour dates? If this show comes anywhere near me, I am sooooo there.
vinyltim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="The Dorf"]Is there a website that has tour dates? If this show comes anywhere near me, I am sooooo there.[/quote]

Here's a link to their new website,Dorf.....not many dates released just yet:

http://www.heavenandhelllive.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: