HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

V-Shirt give away

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rockangel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: V-Shirt give away Reply with quote

I've slapped up new banners everywhere I have webspace today. But I'll bow out of the contest since I already have 2 V Shirts. I'd like to get some more people here too.
nwo322

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: No fun personal posts or game threads??? Reply with quote

HI, found this site clicking a link on oddioguy's site, so credit to him for me joining.

Rockangel, I clicked your signature and saw your banner.

[img]http://www.rockangel.com/6Links/Friends/HRPromoBanner.gif[/img]

Just a few questions about what you said in the banner since I'm new here and it now has me confused and wondering if I've joined the wrong place.

[quote]"Tired of metal/hard rock communities with useless posts about what you're wearing or what your hair is like?"[/quote]

Does that mean posts about what we're wearing or what our hair is like are considered useless here?

[quote]"Sick of boring game threads that go nowhere?"[/quote]

Does that mean we aren't allowed to post game topics? Even in the Free For All board??

[quote]"Tired of elitist boards that ignore your posts or treat it as irrelevant?"[/quote]

If fun personal posts about we look like are considered useless, and game threads are considered boring than wouldn't [b]that[/b] be elitist???

[quote]"find yourself sucked into what turns out to be just another metal site for singles?"[/quote]

Where can I find one of these "metal site for singles" you speak of? Sounds like something I'd love to get sucked into. Cool
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nwo322... lol welcome to hardradio, if you'd like to tell us about your hair style or what game you have, the free for all forum is where to do it,
but your hair better be a skullet if you're a girl and the game should have plenty of screaming guitars in the soundtrack..and who knows, you could get lucky here but remember, if you get married don't blame us Twisted Evil
Rockangel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: No fun personal posts or game threads??? Reply with quote

[quote="nwo322"]HI, found this site clicking a link on oddioguy's site, so credit to him for me joining.

Rockangel, I clicked your signature and saw your banner.

[img]http://www.rockangel.com/6Links/Friends/HRPromoBanner.gif[/img]

Just a few questions about what you said in the banner since I'm new here and it now has me confused and wondering if I've joined the wrong place.

[quote]"Tired of metal/hard rock communities with useless posts about what you're wearing or what your hair is like?"[/quote]

[color=indigo]Does that mean posts about what we're wearing or what our hair is like are considered useless here?[/color]

[quote]"Sick of boring game threads that go nowhere?"[/quote]

[color=indigo]Does that mean we aren't allowed to post game topics? Even in the Free For All board??[/color]

[quote]"Tired of elitist boards that ignore your posts or treat it as irrelevant?"[/quote]

[color=indigo]If fun personal posts about we look like are considered useless, and game threads are considered boring than wouldn't [b]that[/b] be elitist???[/color]

[quote]"find yourself sucked into what turns out to be just another metal site for singles?"[/quote]

[color=indigo]Where can I find one of these "metal site for singles" you speak of? Sounds like something I'd love to get sucked into. [/color] Cool[/quote]

To answer all your questions. No none of them are useless. But if thats All you post then yeah... it's boring. And I've noticed a lot of boards are resorting to game threads thinking it makes their forums look busy.

Even I'll post to a game thread, I just think forums can be used for so much more.

As for dating sites for metalheads. Google it. I wouldn't waste my time though.

Welcome to the HB. Sorry if the banner irked you... but I'll stand by it. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: