HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RIP Nightbreed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rockangel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: RIP Nightbreed Reply with quote

I didn't see a post here but I know some of you knew him and were his friend. I had not heard from him in some years but thought I would let you guys know. He passed away yesterday at 4:30 PM. From what I know it was from complications from pneumonia.

Hasn't quite sunk in yet. But I just really thought some here would want to know. He was here for a long time.
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for letting us know R.A. Nightbreed added a lot to us and will be missed... R.I.P he now has front row to all the great shows...
10yearsgone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember Nightbreed....his posts were always entertaining and he seemed like a genuine fella the couple of times I had conversed with him.

RIP Nightbreed.
MetalRider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had lost touch with him due to one of those internet fights that could probably been resolved with face to face contact to clear up one's intentions and thoughts, but instead spiraled out of control.
I used to chat with him on a very regular basis, sometimes for hours. topics ranged from music, to jobs, to just plain bullshitting. but all were equally enjoyable and regret they can never happen again.

Rest well NightBreed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: