HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tru metal flash !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
METAL ROKKZ

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: tru metal flash !!! Reply with quote

[img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k40/ROKKZ/bh2011leftbanner.gif[ /img]

Finally, technology has caught up with MANOWAR's custom-built touring and recording equipment.
The band decided that their fans deserved to hear the songs from their debut album Battle Hymns
with the massive sound and production that has become their signature over recent years and records.

Due for release at the end of November 2010, Battle Hymns will soon be available with the unbridled power of today's technology: Battle Hymns 2011.

With the decision to reinterpret the music came the need to revisit the famed narration of the legendary Orson Welles.
There was only one obvious choice and that was Sir Christopher Lee. Recorded at the famed Abbey Road Studios in London,
his own inspired interpretation of the late, great Orson Welles on "Dark Avenger" will be another jewel in the crown of the Kings Of Metal.
MANOWAR Bassist and Producer Joey DeMaio stated: "My personal admiration for Sir Christopher began many years ago while watching his films.
It increased when I was honored to produce him as a singer and as a narrator and we became friends instantly.
Immediately after hearing the sheer power and range of his voice I thought I should write a narration;
I never imagined we would ever rerecord Battle Hymns - but here we are and it is massive."
Battle Hymns 2011 will feature two never released before live versions of "Death Tone" and "Fast Taker" recorded during the band's very first concerts in 1982.
These are the rarest bonus materials ever released to date in MANOWAR's career.
"Our fans can be sure that we have squeezed every drop of power into Battle Hymns 2011 that today's technology allows", says vocalist Eric Adams.
MANOWAR is poised to prove that both the band and the immortal Battle Hymns record are indeed "Born To Live Forevermore".
Battle Hymns 2011 - a new chapter in Heavy Metal history

Track List:

Death Tone
Metal Daze
Fast Taker
Shell Shock
Manowar
Dark Avenger
William's Tale
Battle Hymn

Bonus Tracks:
Death Tone - Live
Fast Taker - Live
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

joey should also mention that with this release you can expect:
more and more and even more manowar...such as:

a limited edition album version
a limited edition red vinyl
a special edition dvd. the making of battle hymns,
with 4 differant versions all with bonus cd's of rare never before released live songs
the official manowar battle hymns loin cloth
a special edtion: the original and nu version of battle hymns package deal with dvd and manowar logo patch and battle hyms pick
the great manowar contest--- show your mano-spirit and record yourself
as a 'fast taker' and the winner will appear lve on stage with the band
as they record their live dvd across the world to be released with many many more manowar surprises in the future.

hail and buy?

the list goes on

but yeah......i'll buy it all.......hahahahahahahaha

wonder if i'm fukkin brainwashed to?.......
hmmmmmmmmmmm faith is real mutha fukkr
glad i'm a atheist....
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------
i found this on the web........joey d. is a god !!! in some place's

[img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k40/ROKKZ/l_9e2dcdc778a5d0d1519 09b1baabd453e.jpg[/img]

ths is how MANOWAR was welcomed in Kavarna, Bulgaria last year !!!
the city welcomed them, and stuck joey d. on the fukkin side of a building in honor of their show in the town !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: