HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New member...can't find playlist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dcbpe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:02 pm    Post subject: New member...can't find playlist Reply with quote

I just signed up with Hardradio.com and think it's just awesome.

One of the first songs I heard was a song with James Hetfield singing, but I've never heard it before. It was on about 40 minutes ago.

I started looking for a playlist but can't find one...does hardRadio have a list of previously played songs?

Does anyone know what song I'm talking about?

Thanks!
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the real time "what's playing now" flash applet on the lower left corner of the HardRadio website at http://www.hardradio.com/hr3.html or click the round logo in the top left corner to go to that page.

Also, our Premium apps for the iPhone/iPad/iPod and Android devices feature the last 5 tracks played with album cover art and buy links. They are available in iTunes, Amazon App Store, and Android Market.

btw, we played Metallica's version of Sabbath's Sabbra Cadabra at 11:42 central, which is probably the track you heard.
dcbpe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't seem to have the round logo...maybe because I'm in Google Chrome?

As for the song...knowing that it's a cover explains why it was good. I stopped following Metallica too closely after Load (of crap), but I recognized Hetfield's voice.

Thanks for the quick reply, and awesome station. My God, I haven't heard Loudness in 2 decades, easy.
Swidman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard dcbpe!

While this mb doesn't get a whole lot of traffic, those who do come by are loyal metal heads.

I've been listening to Hardradio.com for a very long time (since 1999 - holy crap!) and it's still one of my favorite music stations.
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="dcbpe"]I don't seem to have the round logo...maybe because I'm in Google Chrome?[/quote]

Top left on this page-round gold HardRadio logo.

If you missed Wednesday's HardNews, here's the Akira Takasaki interview on 30 years of Loudness:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3A3zzogZgtQ?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3A3zzogZgtQ?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: