HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 1999 12:22 am    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Yep, there going to release Poison's Crack a Smile album. I'm glad to see Capitol is capitilizing on the group after dogging them 3 years back. Of course the thing that is bad about this is the fact you can download the songs off of the Poison Web Site. However it is going to include songs from their Mtv Unplugged.
Heather

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 1999 7:53 am    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Is men! (I thought it was a fill in the blank) *shrug*
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 1999 12:48 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... WRONG
The correct answer is- The real problem with women is they all think they look like someone famous.
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 1999 4:09 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I was hoping to tune in here for some enlightenment and for a solution to this age-old question. No luck. Then again, it took me 30 years to find a woman who was not a headcase. (hint: if they have a strained relationship with their mother, RUN AWAY!!!)

Other than that, I have no comment on the Poison thing. Who's on guitar on that one?
Not Man

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 1999 4:20 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I got an e-mail from CDNOW stating that it was finally going to be released.

If you don't kiss the wife goodbye when you leave the house, you can kiss the house goodbye when the wife leaves you. [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

C-YA
[img]http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Birdland/4870/pent_12_.gif[/ img]

SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 1999 5:05 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Man, Fatal, you really had me worried there. I can't resist putting in my two cents, though. I'd say that the problem with many members of my gender is that we ask the same d*mn questions over and over again (e.g. "Am I fat?") just to get an ego boost. *grr* Not only is such behavior really IRRITATING, but it also gives the rest of us females a bad name! If I ever do that, PLEASE, PLEASE shoot me.

*calming down now* About Poison..._"Crack" a Smile_ seems a rather ironic choice of name, seeing as they're all (supposedly) clean and sober now. What does the cover look like? Will they have a different sound?

Spirit, citizen and defender of non-egocentric females.
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 1999 5:49 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Spirit:

I wish you went to my high school. (woa these many years ago ... back when I was a young man).
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 6:57 am    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Why the legendary Blues Sarcena is the guitarist on the album, which was recorded in 96. Capitol refused to release due to a lack of interest so they released "The greatest hits". That album went gold ahem.... in 3 yrs. I command you all to download "Cover of a Rollingstone", like i've been telling you to do for 6 mos.

Now you see men like to settle their differences in a rational manner, women like to tease each other until they develop eating disorders.

And if you want my wisdom on the opposite sex it goes like this so get a note pad:

"YOU GOTTA KNOW WHEN TO HOLD EM
KNOW WHEN TO FOLD EM
KNOW WHEN TO WALK AWAY
KNOW WHEN TO RUN
YOU GOTTA COUNT YOUR MONEY
WHILE YOUR SITTING AT THE TABLE
COS THERES TIME ENOUG FOR COUNT'N
WHEN THE DEALINGS DONE"

My friends the meaning of life.
Heather

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 8:44 am    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Now wait just a damn minute here! I don't think I look like anyone famous and I have never asked if I looked fat (except when I was pregnant). I'm with you Spirit, those women are annoying. Right along with those whiny types and those who have to have men falling all over them. Then there are those who just have to be better than everyone else and those who, oops, I'm going off aren't I?

Sorry, but alot of men and their crummy come-ons and egos really **** me off. Then it's like 3 degrees outside, they see a women wearing almost nothing and ask why don't you wear something like that? And they think we're dumb?! (Yep, my husband was dumb enough to do that)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: