HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Metal on TV: VH1 tonight
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 12:07 pm    Post subject: Metal on TV: VH1 tonight Reply with quote

Go figure. Our campus cable network has MTV but not VH1. You all enjoy watching metal videos. I'll have to settle for Crapstreet Boys and Boob-job Spears, or maybe watch the stars of Real World get in another "I'm-the-whiniest-bastard-on-TV" contest.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 12:27 pm    Post subject: Metal on TV: VH1 tonight Reply with quote

Poison and Metal isn't that an oxymoron?
nitro4040

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 4:17 pm    Post subject: Metal on TV: VH1 tonight Reply with quote

I would agree with that statement but them could be fighting words for some.
Not Man

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 5:05 pm    Post subject: Metal on TV: VH1 tonight Reply with quote

If it's true that where I'll be tonight........glued to the boobtube. LOL

HeatherMetal,

Not really. Now Korn, Limp Bizkit etc. now that's an oxymoron. Korn and Limp Bizkit are to metal what etch-a-sketch is to fine art.

C-YA
[img]http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Birdland/4870/pent_12_.gif[/ img]

DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 6:02 pm    Post subject: Metal on TV: VH1 tonight Reply with quote

Have I been snoozing? Is "Heather" "HeatherMetal" or are they different. Did Matt/Metalfilm start a trend? Are we gonna have "anamal" turning into "mamal"? Nitro5050? "KissGirl" into "VinnieVincentInvasionGirl"? Maybe they are different. But if they are, and someone comes in and starts calling themself "DeathtofalseHardrock," I'm gonna be mad.
Jake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 6:33 pm    Post subject: Metal on TV: VH1 tonight Reply with quote

you dont like backstreet boys and britney spears? im afraid they are actually the best thing on mtv. that "hitme baby" song almost rocks and the backstreet boys although divide of any musical talent can carry a tune. you should be insulting the likes of um....i cant remember everyone else cause they reallly suck.
Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 8:44 pm    Post subject: Metal on TV: VH1 tonight Reply with quote

Jake, you don't understand what I've been through. My sister got her first Backwoods CD about two years ago. I kid you not, there has not been a single day since then, while I've been home at least, that she has not played them. And she plays them very loud. And ever since Fear the Spears (any Goldberg fans here?) came out with her CD, my sister has been playing it extremely frequently as well.
At first I just didn't like them. But after being subjected to them every day, I now hate them with a fierce rage. They are supposed to be coming to Knoxville in November. That might just push me over the edge.
I like Spears' figure and her rack (actually sort of preferred it when it was real, though), but I can't stand her songs.
And I better not even start on that "Real World" crap.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 11:07 pm    Post subject: Metal on TV: VH1 tonight Reply with quote

Pulled this from Metal Edge, supposedly it is what is on vh1 tonight.. didn't confirm it. not sure of times.

Pop Up Video-Metal Mania III
Behind The Music-Poison
Where Are They Now?-Hairbands
Behind The Music-Metallica
The Second Coming-KISS
Behind The Music-Metallica(again)
Rock Show
No Bull-AC/DC
Live And Loud-Ozzy Osbourne
Video Timeline-Aerosmith
Pop Up Video-Metal Mania III
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 6:52 am    Post subject: Metal on TV: VH1 tonight Reply with quote

Actually, I believe BS went to court and successfully sued the guy that started that rumor. Either way, they rock!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: