HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TELL US A BIT ABOUT YOURSELVES!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dead Rebel Society

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]Hey kid. I go under the name Skeletal Grace these days. (Spooky, clever and friggin' gay, I know.)

Your first name starts with a T, and you're the girl who painted, right?

HA! Nice to see someone around from back when. With me it's the same old same old:

* Moved to the US on 9/11, 2001, and accordingly [url=http://deadrebelsociety.com/grace911.html]had an adventure [/url]on my flight.

* Married Brandy (remember her?)

* Got my [url=http://deadrebelsociety.com/reviewfinger.html]finger bitten off by my Spaniel[/url]

See... Average shit. My life is an open book.

And you? I know you were going through some stuff. Better?

The site was started to vent, and now it's become a waterhole for the unstable and insane (which is most of us). We have had a 2 week vacation, hence the tumbleweed blowing up and down the boards and on the updates.[/b]
DEFFY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings....by the way, there is a huge gap between posts...from 1999 to 2005....
Reside in Houston, Tx. (but have enjoed residences in Austin and San Antonio as well)
38 (God I am old!)
Network engineer and telecom tech for nearly 13 years, but now a tech in the electronics field.
Divorced (jeez is this a on line dating site now!!!!LOL) 3 daughters (the oldest is building a musical taste very similar to mine which is good)
LOVE ALL TYPES of MUSIC (BUT country, rap, hiphop, reggae and anything extremely POP) including spanish rock and just about any cultural or typical music from latin america, north america and european. (this does not cover the entire world - there is still asian, african and middle eastern - which my liking of it is quite limited) .
My passion of course is hard rock and heavy metal, ever since that first Black Sabbath cassette I had (we sold our souls for rock and roll) when I was about 13 or 14 years old. But I do avoid some extreme forms of the genere (like death metal or black metal or the cookie monster singers)

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Armitage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[color=yellow]
Just another Metal Guitarist... check out my gear page if you like wild guitars!

[/color]
Just an average joe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Scorchin"]Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
Well I Love Tv And I Love T. Rex
I Can See Through Your Skirt
I've Got X-Ray Spex
I Came From The Sky Like A 747
I'm The Bad Boy Baby I Fell Out Of Heaven
Sex Fuhrer Baby I'm A Love Dictator
Blitzkrieg Romance I'm A Cool Dominator

P-R-I-M-E Prime Mover
Baby You're M-I-N-E I'm The Groover

Well I'm Christ In Shades I'm A Napalm God
Your Lipstick Flickers Round My Lightning Rod
You Fever Pitch Bitch You Love To Tease
Well I'm A Hot Dog Daddy Up On Your Knees
Sex Fuhrer Baby I'm A Love Dictator
Blitzkrieg Romance I'm A Living Detonator

P-R-I-M-E Prime Mover
Baby You're M-I-N-E I'm The Groover Yeah

I'm The Sex Fuhrer Baby I'm A Love Dictator
You're A Disco Reptile A Funky Alligator

P-R-I-M-E Prime Mover
Baby You're M-I-N-E I'm The Groover
Cool[/quote]

Yay...Zodiac Mindwarp and the Tattooed Love Reaction...loved that band
krokus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Increible this post started already back in 1999. anyway, i am 30 and living in Spain. I am from Holland but i went to Spain when i was a kid. I started listening to metal and hard rock when i was 13 and i still love it after all this years. I dont download music, i love to buy. I am a collector and love to get out at nights and get drunk Laughing banging my head till it bleed Laughing . JUST HAVING A GOOD TIME. I have a furniture shop and i sell furnitures from Holland, germany, belgium, Indonesia etc...and trying to have a good time.
Metal is the most important thing for me and of course my girlfriend. we are 8 years together.
Thats it. Beside metal/hard rock from the 70s and 80s or bands of today with a sound and attitude like those two decades i also love the series SANTA BARBARA (on tv in the STates from 1984 till 1993). I dont know if anybody remember this series but i am trying for years to get all the collection complete on VHS tapes (more then 2000 episodes).
WiredWierdoe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hail to the Warlords of Metal...

I'm 29 years old and as it seems the only German Metalhead to show up in here. (that is, at least in this thread)
I've been into the world of metal for 14 years now and still have no intention of ending this "stage of my life" like my parents used to call it back then. Wink
At the beginning I was of the opinion that only heavy metal is worth listening to, but I have broadened my horizons since then and now am listening to a vast variety of bands. Most of them of course are German bands tahnks to the variety of bands in my native country. I always like to try something new, so if you have any favorite bands that I might not know (and that be many, for the world of metal is such a vast abyss Milton would have had problems to describe Wink ) let me know. Thanks a lot, it's always nice to receive new ideas.
Fufk_off

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[color=red]hey
im Kathy
im youngr than all u's ....... but if u ever call me a kid it hunt u down
Evil or Very Mad
love all kindsa metal and rock
im realy into music and wud die with out it
i live in N.Ire - just outside Newry
i garantee u wont no the place .....
nywy ... thats all
toodles bit<hes[/color]
Twisted Evil
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to HardRadio F..aah.. kathy... which places near you are good for live music?
Fufk_off

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Scorchin"]Welcome to HardRadio F..aah.. kathy... which places near you are good for live music?[/quote]
[color=red] Depends ... most metal gigs are in The Deans in Newry its not the best place its kinda small but it has a good atmosphere!
theres ther and for the younger 1's the Magnet
and then i usually head to Warrenpoint for gigs aswell!
AOH isnt bad either but its in Dundalk
Y do u ask? [/color] Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: