HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rob Halford and Roy Z. together!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BedOfRust

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 1999 10:21 am    Post subject: Rob Halford and Roy Z. together!!!!! Reply with quote

A source from the Tribe of Gypsies camp has confirmed (on thier board) that Roy Z. has joined Rob Halford in L.A. Roy Z. is co-writing and producing some demos and is not performing on any songs. Rob's band includes 2 guitarist who will play on all the demos.

Roy Z. and Bruce Dickinson put out Chemical Wedding last year and many, (myself included) feel that it was better than any Maiden album ever released. Let's hope for Rob's new release to eclipse anything Priest has ever done.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 1999 10:45 am    Post subject: Rob Halford and Roy Z. together!!!!! Reply with quote

This sounds very promising... but I only have a few words.

LET ROY PLAY!!!!!!!!!

Does Rob want to recapture the metal throne? Let Roy Z play guitar as well as produce and fans will come out in droves!
BedOfRust

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 1999 10:50 am    Post subject: Rob Halford and Roy Z. together!!!!! Reply with quote

I think that Rob wants to use his band since he has to tour with them. Roy Z and his band have a new album and will be touring on their own. I think its better that Roy Z doesn't play because it would be less of a "group" thing and more of a "project-with-guest-musicians" thing.
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 1999 12:40 pm    Post subject: Rob Halford and Roy Z. together!!!!! Reply with quote

Good job getting Roy in there. Does Rob actually have a "band" together now? Names?

"Chemical Wedding" was one of the best metal albums of the 90s, but IMHO would probably rank no higher than 7th best "Maiden" album.
BedOfRust

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 1999 12:55 pm    Post subject: Rob Halford and Roy Z. together!!!!! Reply with quote

They haven't announced who's in the band yet. I think that they are going to do that when they unveil the new website at [url=http://www.robhalford.com]www.robhalford.com[/url] next month.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: