HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Arch Enemy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 1999 6:27 pm    Post subject: Arch Enemy Reply with quote

Sorry for posting twice. I thought it didn't post the first time.

Heather: Living in Nashville is no excuse. I live in Knoxville, which is even smaller. The one good metal station we used to have got bought out by an easy-listening station last spring. I learn all of my stuff from the Internet. On another note, what is it with Tennessee? In almost every way it's an excellent state, except for music. There are three dozen country stations in every town, and most will have a couple or three stations that play rap or R&B (the two worst forms of music ever invented, in my humble opinion), but the one station in the whole eastern third of the state that plays metal gets bought-out and nothing replaces it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I've got to add another band to the Gothenberg list: Amon Amarth. I've got "Once Sent From the Golden Hall" and it is very good. Even better considering I got it for only six bucks.
I'll probably think of another band as soon as I hit the "Submit Reply" button.
Peppermint Patty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 1999 6:48 pm    Post subject: Arch Enemy Reply with quote

Being a transplanted Tennesseean (boy...did that hurt!) of 14 years, I am also in dismay over our 'choice' of radio stations! Nashville has enough high-tech power to lure bands like Megadeth to record their albums here (although, with their last couple of records, the use of the word 'power' is questionable!) and our only decent station sold out to country...we are left with Classic Rock; the same 20 songs played over and over and over and over...well, you get the idea. Stick with the net, my fellow Rebels....and your own personal c.d. collection!

[This message has been edited by Peppermint Patty (edited 10-04-1999).]
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 1999 11:02 pm    Post subject: Arch Enemy Reply with quote

I just want to say thanks to all for keeping me up on what's hip - i've been living in a black hole since i moved to nashville 6 years ago and i have lots of catching up to do - starting with everything listed here. yeesss!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: